The Lake House |One Diretion Fanfic|

Prologue.

Kali's pov

~~~

I woke up at seven a.m! oh crap I'm gonna be late. I ran to the shower and jumped in. I scrubbed and scrubbed. when I was done I jumped in my car. you see me and my family got tickets to spend the summer with one direction! so ya! right now I am going to pick up my 2 cousins, my sister, and my BFF Gracey. and we are spending the whole summer with the one direction members!

Niall

OMG I'm soooooo hungry!

"How much longer?" I complained

"30 minutes" Liam said.

"Well can we stop and eat?"

"Sure Niall!" Louis said.

"Good I'm starving!"

Kali

Once I picked up every one we went to the store and got bunches of food. $394.98 worth of food. and I had $500 for the left. I get $500 a week so I can but stuff like food and stuff. and my aunt let us borrow her lake house for the entire summer. now we are flying down the highway so we can get to her house and get ready.

......

We finally got their and unpacked. now we are getting dressed.

Kali's outfit: a baby blue, two piece, bikini with white American eagle sandals.

Paige Kali's cousins outfit: black bikini,two piece, with black and red Nike slides.

Mckenzie Kali's other cousins outfit: peace sign bikini, two piece, with white flip flops.

Madison Kali's sisters outfit: zebra bikini,two pieced, with holister flip flops.

Graceys outfit: pale yellow bikini,two piece, with black chevoroned flip flops.

We all put on light makeup and then we went and waited like stalkers until we saw a huge black SUV. "OMG they are here!"we all screamed. We walked casually out side and waited for them to get out and approach us.