Chappie 16:

Kali

I woke up and my solar system was off of the post!!! JK!

But for real I woke up and the Bryson Ezell was in my bed along with 3 other random people on the floor! I jumped out of bed and ran down stairs and seen Maddie!

"Oh oh oh Maddie you gotta tell me why is Bryson in my bed did anything happen!!??" I said.

"Ok y'all passed out together and no y'all vomited and passed out look on line!" she said.

"ONLINE NO NO NO JO NO NO!!!!" I screamed.

I chilled out and changed my outfit. I put on jammy pants with a crop top that said, 'L•F•N•' which sanded for last Friday night.

Then when I went back down the stairs it was clean everything EVERYTHING!

I smiled then walked into the kitchen and seen....

Louis placing Alieves on the counter with a glass of water in behind them.

I gave him a death glare and grabbed an Alieve and a glass of water. Then he said,"Kali I just.. Please LISTEN NOW YOU WHORE!"

I stopped in my dead tracks and trueness around.

Louis

"Oh no no no no no no no I didn't mean it you were ignoring me and I.. It just slipped" I said honestly.

She turned around and she was crying but not making any sound the tears just fell. "If that word is really how you feel about me Maybe we shouldn't be friends or anything ever again I don't want a friend let alone a bf who calls me names EVERY F****** TIME GETS MAD AND IT JUST SLIPS IF ANYTHING YOUR THE WHORE CHEATING ON ME IF IM THT BAD JUST F****** TELL ME ALREADY I KNOW IMA COMPLETE f*** UP DON'T RUB IT IN NOW LET ME GO FOREVER STOP! DON'T TALK TO ME BECAUSE WHAT YOU DID REALLY HURT THE FIRST TIME NOW THE SECOND TIME LEAVE ME ALONE IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME AND STOP AND GO BACK TO ELEANOR JANE F****** CALDER SHE'S WAY PRETTIER AND IS PERFECT BEAUSE ALL MODELS ARE PERFECT IM JUST A WHORE REMEMBER!" she said.

she was now completely bawling and then she ran off to her bathroom.

I sat there and repeated that paragraph to my self. Every single word.