Chappie 5:

Kali

OMG...

I cant believe it I got a chance with Louis!

I woke up and took a shower. I curled my hair with my wand. and put on my giraffe bathing suit and my white flip flops and ran down stairs I grabbed a hair tie from Paige and put my hair Ina ponytail. nothing could ruin my happiness. I grabbed my girls and we went swimming.

"Ok. girls Louis told me something last night thinking I was asleep! he said he fancies me! OMG HE LIKES ME!"

"OMG KALI!" Madison said.

We were in the water for about 10 minutes until the boys came and joined us.

We were in the shallow when I picked up Harry and threw him. then I jumped on Louis and said," giddy up or hazza will kill us." we where running around when Louis smacked into a tree and we fell backwards oh crap!

Then hazza grabbed me and ran to the water and through me in deep.

I got out and slapped Louis in face first because let me dieeeeee!

"What was that for?"Louis said.

"Letting hazza get me!" I said. the I walked up to him and said "can I talk to u alone in The house?"

He nodded and I took him in the house. I drug him to my room and he sat On my bed.

"Ok Louis I heard you last night and I feel the same way but what about hazza?" I said.

The he grabbed me and kissed me! sparks and butterfly's flew. wow.

"Wanna go to the club tonight?" I said.

"Yea lez get ready!" he said.

I went and told everyone. Liam is gonna be the designated driver for the boys and Madison is for us girls.

Outfits:

Kali: short black dress that ends mid thigh. with butterfly sleeves. and 4 inch red heels with silver spikes around them. and hair is in a fishtail braid to the right and a couple little strands of hair is curled.

Paige: short blue silky dress that ends at the knee. and red flats with her hair curled and in a ponytail.

Madison: short red shorts with a black and red polka dot shirt with black 2inch heels. and curled hair

Gracey: matching outfit to Kali's but with curled hair and spiked flats.

Mckenzie: black shorts with a spaghetti strapped black and white polka dot shirt and black and white flats. Hair Ina bow bun thingy.