Chappie 3:

Louis

I got a call only to find it was from Eleanor. I talked to her and she said she was here. I kind of feel guilty that I didn't ask kali if Eleanor could come but Eleanor literally begged then gave me puppy dogs eyes so I couldn't help but give in. I rode up their and she jumped on me and kissed me. To be honest. I don't want her to come but, I said yes. we got on the 4-weeler and drove down there. the guys and girls were in a big circle floating in the water. then they stood up and Harry said," LOUIS U MISSED OUR WATER PALATES!!!" and every one started laughing but kali she stood there staring from me to Eleanor. I mean if looks could kill whoa we would be in the center of the earth. me and Eleanor got in the water and Eleanor was complaining about getting her hair wet.

"Oh well you will be fine!" I said to Eleanor. we joined the circle and everyone was joking around but kali. she put her hair behind her ears and I saw her piercings she had her cartilage pierced multiple times and the rings ran all the way down. it was cute very cute. wait what am I saying I have a girlfriend.

"Hey guys how about we have a talent show tonight? and we will make it to where you have to sing alone or do whatever by yourself?" kali said.

"Yeah but we need judges." Liam said.

"Ok who don't wanna do it?"

Madison, Eleanor, and Gracey raised their hands. "ok that's settled Madison, Gracey, and that girl can be judges."kali said.

" I have a name!" Eleanor stated.

---

Kali's pov

---

Aww no she didn't ok I have a short temper and my temper just got pushed.

" do I look like I give a (crap)!" I said.

"You better!" She said.

" Eleanor please stop instigating please she foreal will come over there And bit** slap yo a$$!" Paige said.

" No she won't she's just jealous that I have a famous bf and she's so ugly her family can't look at her!!" Eleanor said.

"OK FIRST OF ALL IF YOU TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY I WILL RIP YOUR HAIR OUT AND BREAK YOUR NOSE AND I AM GONNA DO THAT NOW YOU UGLY A$$ Ungrateful RICH BIT**!" I said.

Then I jumped on her and drug her out of the water by her hair and threw her on the ground and jumped on thou of her and punched her in her nose and then I did about ten mor times. she tried punching me but I swerved so she missed. then someone pulled me off."WTH I ain't finished!" I said.

There was blood every where then I walked to the house before I did anything else. I got to the house and walked to the bathroom and cleaned my hand off. then I walked out of the bathroom and Harry was standing there. " OMG you scared me!" I said.

"You were Hot back there!" he said.

"Wha....." I said. before he kissed me! it took a minute before I kissed back. the kiss was intense. but I felt nothing. he then picked me up and set me in the counter. I put my legs around his torso and then he swiped my bottom lip with his tongue! OMG Harry! I let him in and he explored my mouth and I did the same. then someone walked in and we quickly stopped and hid. oh it's just Gracey! "Heyyy gurlll let's go get ready for the talent show!!!" then all my girls walked in and Paige and Niall were holding hands I quickly pulled her away and we jogged up stairs. " get ready for the talent show! and who wants to go to the store with me??" I said be for I went up stairs and I saw Harry say," me I do I'm first haha!" I smiled at him ad shook my head.

Outfits:

Kali: a hot pink crop top with ripped blue leggings and my pink and blue Jordan's and SnapBack lil TUNECHI hat.

Madison: floral Mini dress with booty shorts and white flip flops.

Gracey: peace sign crop top with skinny jeans and black nikes.

Paige: duck dynasty shirt with booty shorts And Justin boots.

Mckenzie: Justin Bieber shirt with booty shorts and red Jordan's with a Justin SnapBack hat.

I ran down stairs and went to Harry's room. (3storyhouse) and knocked. "come In!" he said. I walked in to find fin in only Calvin Klein boxers! "OMG Harry!" I said! then he walked up to me and kissed me. we kissed for a minute the I jumped up hitting heads in the process. then fall on the bed back wards and he jumps on me and kisses me then I squeeze off the bed and tell him," get ready mister!" he winks then I blush. my hair!!! I run to my bathroom and....

Hair styles:

Kali- spirally curled using a curling wand and adding her SnapBack back on top of her dark drown hair.

Mckenzie- straightened hair with her SnapBack on her light brown hair.

Gracey- straight hair with a twist going around her left side of the side.

Paige- straightened hair.

Madison- a Katniss braid.

Ok now that's that's over I ran to Harry's room and finally see him ready. I grab his arm and pull him down the stairs. we get in my cruiser and drive to the store.

"What do u need here?" he asked

"Liquor" I state.

"Oh yay!" he said.

"Get anything u want I got money" I said.

"Ima pay" he said.

"YeAh no. I am plus don't ever try ta talk ghetto it makes u look stupid" I said laughing.

We bought bud-light,vodka,whiskey, and $300.00 worth more. we got home and lugged it in and then it was time for the talent show. we did a fake sing up sheet and called the one direction X-idol for some reason.??? we started the talent show and pressed record on Madison's phone. I was up first. yay! not really!

I sang where have you been by.. Rihanna.

I sang," I've been every where man looking for someone some one who can please me love me all night long....... some where in the crowwwwwdddddd oooooohhhhhhuuuoooo.Where have you been all my life... liiiiiiife." then I started my dancing. "I've been very where man looking for u Babe searching for you baby. crowwwwwwwdd ooouuuhhhhoooo..... "I finished the song and Madison said," well let us think." and then Gracey said,"yes."

And Madison said,"yes."

And Eleanor said,"no."

And u have to have all three votes.

"Ok thanks for being honest."I said. then every one started bickering at Eleanor then she finally said,"ok yes."

"Wow i didn't know u had it in you!"

I heard some ooohhhs and my friends said oooh KILLEM' haha.

..... ....