little secret

Remus really did love Sirius... He soon started to think different, and more sexual things about him. It was a regular Friday night in the Gryffindor common room. "Hey, Pads, could I borrow you for a sec?" He nervously said. "Um... Of course." Sirius was quite confused at how fast Remus was talking. They walked out of the common room, into a dark, unused classroom. "Lumous" said Remus before he pinned sirius to the wall and started making out with him. As they kissed, Remus was using his tongue to explore every depth of Sirius's mouth, while tangling his fingers in his hair. The kiss soon got steamy and more passionate, Remus eventually started unbuttoning him and Sirius's shirt, while taking off their Gryffindor ties. They were now making out, completely topless. They were both now extremely hard. Remus got on his knees. "Baby, do you want me to do this or not?" Sirius didn't reply. He just nodded and moaned. Remus started to undo the fly on Sirius's trousers. He then grabbed the base of Sirius's hard cock, and wrapped his lips around the tip and sucked firmly. Sirius moaned very deeply, and said "FUCK... REMUS... MORE!!!" After that, Remus put Sirius's cock down his throat and started gagging and choking. "FUCK... I'M GONNA CUM..." Said Sirius. Remus was now sucking as hard as he possibly could, until Sirius came down Remus's throat, riding out his orgasm.
~~~~~
They left the unused classroom after a few hours, silently making their way back up to the common room, filled with euphoria. They fell asleep in the same bed, thinking of each other's rough sex.