Wolf and Dog departed

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU." Screamed Remus, tears rolling down his face. "I'M SORRY. I NEVER INTENDED FOR IT TO HAPPEN. I WAS DRUNK, OK." Sirius cried. "THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT OK. YOU CAN'T JUST FUCKING CHEAT LIKE THAT." Remus yelled as he grabbed Sirius's neck, wanting to choke him badly, yet making himself resist, because no matter what happened, he would always still love him. "J-Just leave." Said Remus, loudly sobbing. Sirius left, as he started crying. He knew Remus was going to break up with him. It wasn't long before he started to break down in tears himself. Sirius couldn't survive long without Remus. Just the thought of his scratchy, yet soft voice, his light brown hair, his adorable face, with cheeks always slightly tinted pink, always just made him cry.
~~~~~~~~~~
It was a few months later, baby Harry Potter was born. Harry and Sirius always got along. Harry was the only light in Sirius's life. It was surprising Sirius was even allowed to see Harry after what he did. Lily and James were angry at Sirius. They hardly talked, but no matter what, they couldn't stop Harry from seeing his godfather. Sirius hadn't talked to Remus in about four months, but they missed each other more every day. Remus just felt he was torturing himself by not seeing Sirius. But Sirius couldn't take it any more. He was crying more and more everyday. Until one day, he picked up his wand and pointed it at his forehead. "Avada Keda-" "SIRIUS NO!!" Screamed Remus."I WANTED TO DO THE SAME. But then I realised... we both miss each other as much. We both want each other back..." Sirius stopped for a moment and went to hug Remus while sobbing. "NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN." He cried. Remus eventually started sobbing while holding Sirius. "I won't, baby. You never have to worry... I will always love you. No matter what." They broke the hug with a passionate kiss, their arms twisted around each other's necks. "I love you, Moony." Said Sirius. "I love you more, Padfoot. More than you can imagine. I could never leave you. Not for the world." Said Remus.