Gryffindors In Love

I was in the dormitory trying to sleep, yet something was on my mind. I checked my watch that was on my bedside table.
2:30 am
My name is Sirius Orion Black. For quite a while now I had been in love with a fellow Gryffindor. Remus Lupin. I think it was about bloody time I told him. I went over to his four poster bed and said "oi, Moony, you awake?" "I can't sleep. There's something on my mind that I need to tell you." He said. I hoped to Merlin it was the same thing I needed to tell him. "Lumos." I whispered as we quietly walked down the staircase, trying not to get caught. We made our way to the common room where we sit on the couch, and I say "Let me go first... Look. What I'm trying to say is really hard. Look the truth is... I'm so... So gay for you, moony. And I'm definitely falling in love with yo-" I was interrupted by the most perfect moment ever. He... Kissed me. As he tried to end the kiss, I pulled him closer and we ended up making out. He put his fingers through my hair as we kissed. I loved him... I really did. And this just went to prove it. As we finally ended our passionate kiss, we were really tired. We hadn't realized we had been out our dorms for nearly an hour. We didn't have enough energy to walk back to the dorm. Instead, I fell asleep on the couch. Remus had fallen asleep next to me.