Underneath (Part 2)

Underneath (Part 2)

A few years ago a girl called Olivia was killed by someone unexplainable, and now her parents mourn for her everyday. One day, the father went out to go shopping while the mother stayed at home relaxing. It soon became very late and she became worried about him, so she called him on her phone. No one answered. After a while she decided to go to bed and wait for him, so she went upstairs to her bedroom. She went to put her head on the pillow when she heard a whispering sound. "Mummy" It said, making her feel terrified. She glanced up quickly and saw a disfigured ghost. It's eyes replaced with darkness, blood smeared around its mouth. But there was something strangely familiar about it. Until she suddenly realised who it was- Olivia! The mother sprung out of her bed and she tripped, her legs were stabbed by a pair of vicious claws and her body injected with poison. No one heard her screams of agony as, like her daughter, she vomited blood and her eyes melted away. One person walking by heard the screams and called the police. They were way too late, and they found a mutilated body lying on the bedroom floor. A week later the fathers body was also found lying on the floor, from the same cause as his wife and daughter. The house was knocked down but people say the ghoul underneath goes from house to house killing until there's nobody left there. And who knows... maybe your next.