Chapter 22

After school

Noel's POV

"So what are we going to do?" Maya asks I look at Emily and Alison going to their car "Come with me to my place we could talk about what's going to happen" I said looking at her she nods "as long as I get Emily fine"

-------------

Maya's POV

We went to his place and went upstairs to his room now I have never been up his room before his house yes but never his room I was shocked at what I'm seeing right now he has pictures of Alison all over his wall..."You're probably thinking I'm weird right? Having Alison's pictures all over my wall"

"No not at all you just love her."

He sits down looking at the wall "I do I love her and to think I was so close to having her my whole life I could've given her the world" he says "But Emily" he laughs "Emily, Emily, Emily you just had to get in the way of our happiness" he gets up getting the only picture of Emily on the wall he grabs a knife from under his bed and scraps her face I gulp "Noel don't hurt Emily. You're forgetting I love her like you love Alison."

He looks at me "I'm not going to hurt her. I won't do that to you Maya." He says "so what are we going to do?" I said he shrugs "I guess there's only one option"

"And what option is that?" I said curiously "pretend I don't love her. Pretend like I just wanna be friends and I wanna put everything in the past. I will make Alison love me again no matter how long it takes" he says "that's it?" I said "well yeah. You should do the same with Emily"

I nod "okay"

"Anyways imma head out imma go somewhere I'll see you tomorrow you know your way out" he says but before leaving he grabs a picture of Alison "your forgetting you drove me here" i said laughing "oh yeah sorry i forgot come on"

------------

Hanna's POV

I took the girls to the house "I'm home! and I brought Spencer and Aria!"

"We're up here Han" I heard Emily say we go upstairs to her room "where's papa and momma fields?" I ask "probably at the mall"

"And they didn't take me?" I said

Emily just laughs "anyways I heard you guys got 3 day suspension?! Your parents are gonna kill you Emily"

"It's not my fault Noel's always wants to start a fight Han and it's actually a week of suspension"

"Ssss I can't wait to see your parents reaction" Hanna says "shut up Hanna"

And of course we hear  a door shut

"Emily Catherine Fields Get down here now." I hear my dad say "whop we're leaving" Spencer says we all go down stairs "bye Mrs and Mr Fields" Alison says "Bye Alison, bye girls" my mom says "bye" Spencer and Aria say

"H-hey guys" I stuttered "I'll uhh I'll be in my room" Hanna says going upstairs but I know she's actually going to ease drop

"We heard stuff while we were at the mall" my mom says "stuff huh? What kind" I said nervously "is it true you and Alison got in a fight with Maya and Noel?" My mom said

"And got a week of suspension?!" My dad says

"In my defense dad he always starts a fight!"

He sighs heavily "did you and Alison at least kick their ass?"

"HA" I hear Hanna laugh I look upstairs and see her laying on the ground "really Hanna?"

"What? I love to ease drop I lost it when you're dad said that and to answer your question Wayne. Yes they did I even have a video of it." She says getting up and coming downstairs

I shake my head "I'm going upstairs"

"Not too fast Emily Mr.Hackett left us a voice message saying you have to go pick up homework for your week suspension"

"Today or tomorrow?" I said "tomorrow"

I nod going upstairs