Chapter 18

Demi's POV

"We'll be leaving now, and cleansing our eyes with a bar of soap..." Jeremy coughed, tugging at Jazzy's hand.

"Keep making babies!" Jazzy shouted before Jeremy could put his hand over her mouth.

"Not in my house!" he added before they disappeared downstairs.

"Oh my gosh I'm so embarrassed," I squealed, hiding my face in my hands.

"We probably just scarred Jaz and Jax for life," Justin agreed,"I guess we better go talk to them."

"You coming?" he questioned once he was dressed. I shook my head no.

"Guess I'll just have to drag you down there," he made his way over to the bed, ready to toss me over his shoulder.

"Justin I'm naked!" I clutched the bedsheets tight to my chest.

"Nothing I haven't seen before," he shrugged, pulling the covers back before easily hoisting me into the air.

"Fine. Fine I'll come with you but let me get dressed first." I clipped my bra on, and grabbed a new pair of undies before pulling on some old sweats, and one of Justin's t-shirts. Smiling, he grabbed my hand, leading the way downstairs. The air was tense as we sat around in the living room, the silence worse than words. It felt like Justin and I were teenagers again. Waiting to be scolded for our actions.

"Look this is stupid. Yes I know we should've locked the door but Demi and I are engaged, and we have two kids. I'm sorry you guys had to see what you did but can we just forget about it, and move on because-"

"Justin I'm not mad," Jeremy spoke, "It's fine okay? Not like it hasn't happened before. Just let Jazzy and Jaxon tease you, take them out for ice cream or something, and by the end of the night they won't even be thinking about it. I think walking in on Erin and I was much worse."

"They walked in on you, no way!"

"It was the most embarrassing moment in my life but we've moved on."

"See babe, nothing to worry about," Justin nudged me gently as I pressed a kiss to Drew's forehead, "Now let's find the littles before they run off and tell all their friends."

* * *

"Did you guys put cookies and milk out for Santa yet?" Justin tossed Jaxon in the air, blowing raspberries on his stomach.

"Yeah," Jaxon grinned, "Can I see where he's at?" Throughout the day we'd shown the kids Norad Santa tracker, and they absolutely loved it. 5 minutes didn't pass where they weren't wondering where he was off to next, and they'd totally forgotten about the incident this morning.

"Go look on Demi's phone," Justin laughed setting Jaxon down before taking Jazzy in his arms. They'd been attached at the hip all day. Even when Ryan and Chaz came over with their girlfriends Jazzy wasn't let out of his sight.

"Santa is gonna be here soon Jazzy! We need to go to bed! Mommy said he doesn't come if we're not sleeping," Jaxon panicked, handing Demi her phone back.

"Well you better get in bed then," Erin smiled, "Jazmyn you too. Your father and I will be up soon to read you a story." Without so much of an argument both stumbled up the stairs.

"Well that was easy," Jeremy chuckled.

"I miss when you were that little," Pattie pouted, resting her head on Justin's shoulder, "Crazy to think you have kids of your own. I remember the year you got your first bike like it was yesterday. Snow was piled up 3 foot high but you were so set on riding your bike you spent half of the day shoveling the driveway. I still have the video of it. I actually put it on my phone, it's so adorable."