bet (continued)

"Seems as if Reita won."

Ruki forked over the 200$ to him, a smile on his face.

I still laid on my back, exposed as Ruki undid Reita's hand from the scarf. Winner got first chance to forget this ever happened I guess.

Reita had truly proved himself, rending me unable to congratulate him, even stand up. I wish that i could have asked for more time... maybe I could return the favor.

"Come on big guy."

Ruki helped me stand up to the best of his ability and I pulled back on the briefs.

"Go get dressed Aoi. You can sleep in the guest bedroom tonight."

I nodded.

---

"No way! Ruki this is evil."

Ruki stood at the doorway, grinning sweetly as an annoyed Reita sat on the bed next to me.

"First you make me suck him off, now you want me to share a bed with him? Are you trying to hook us up or something?!" Reita angrily barked and the grinning Ruki.

"You guys aren't being forced into anything, whatever happens tonight, that's your problem!" He snickered as he shut the bedroom door, leaving me and Reita alone in the dimly lit bedroom.

"Rei-chan?" I said quietly

"What?"

"Come here."

He huffed and scooted closer to me, inviting his warmth.

"What do you want Aoi?"

I locked eyed with him, unsure of how to ask. It was mortifying to say out loud, but I did anyways.

"Lay on your back please, I'm going to repay you for earlier."

"What?!" His face examined mine, unsure if I was telling the truth. When he settled for the fact that I was, he obeyed and laid down on his back.

"Clothes, off."

He pushed down his pants and I did the same, removing my clothing quickly and easily. I wanted as much time as I could get.

I straddled his bare hips, pressing against his rock hard erection. He whimpered lightly when I lost my balance and set down a bit heavier than I wanted to.

I rubbed him, teasing and coaxing a sweet moan from his tempting mouth.

"Tell me what you want me to do Rei-chan."

He perked up at that and gripped my hips tightly, settling me back with his erection pressed between my ass cheeks.

He rubbed circle on my hips with his thumbs, sending goosebumps across my skin.

Lifting me up, he positioned himself and lowered me onto it.

At first push, he tore skin and made me yelp. My eyes watered, it stung like hell, but I wanted to please him. I suffered through his size and allowed another stroke, getting used to the feeling quickly.

He was big, I felt it press against my walls. With each stroke he pushed a bit further in. He grunted and moaned between strokes, the sound driving me wild.

Soon, he was slamming into me, I bounced on top of him, each hit felt better than the last. A while of this and he began to hit just the right spot, i gripped his chest and held on to him, almost reaching my climax.

"Oh fuck! Aoi!"

The familiar knot in my stomach loosened and I came over myself and Reita's chest. He had came inside of me, resting with himself still deep in me.

Both out of breath and covered in sweat, we decided to take a shower together before heading to bed.

I fell asleep in his arms.

I've never been happier to lose a bet.