Chp.1

My dad always told me dreams and wishes come true but so far none of them have.

My best friends Morgan and Ally were helping me pack up my stuff so I could move.

"Kate were do want to put this stuff?!" yelled Morgan.

"Put it in the box that says books!" I yelled back.

I was almost finished packing up when she came in. My stepmom was the worst person in the world along with her twin daughters. It all happened when my dad meet her in a coffee house. She ended spilling her coffee on him and he fell in love. Well at least thats what he told me. so let me tell you what happened. I guess you could say its a Cinderella story but the end part hasn't happened yet. My dad died when I was 8 years old and since my dad didn't have a will everything went to my stepmom his money, his cars, and yes his coffee house. She also got me YAY haha not. So she made move up to the attic I've lived in the attic since I was 8. But now I finally had enough money to go to college. I didn't tell my stepmom I was moving to go to college so she wouldn't try to stop me. But she somehow found out so now she was trying to stop me. She didn't get that I wanted to get out of a tiny fricken town. I wanted to live my life not stay here. Luckly I had all my stuff packed in the car except for the last box so I just took the box, put it in my car and drove away. My friends Morgan and Ally were going to meet me at the college because they were going there too. YES!!!

A/N

This is my first fanfiction so if you think its bad please don't give me hate. Thanks!

Love, Casey❤️