Chp. 4

A/N

HIII!!! Hope you all are having a great long weekend! I thought I would update twice since it's a holiday weekend. Oh and none of the boys have the girlfriends that they have in real life. ENJOY!!! guys my author's note at the end is very important so you have to read it.

<3 Casey

Recap

"Hi boys what can I help you with?" asked Uncle Si.

"We have a dilemma, we want to go visit these girls but we don't wan tth epaps to overwhelm them everywhere they go." Liam stated.

"Are the college students?" Uncle Si asked.

"Yes." we all said.

"Well I think you should..."

Harry's P.O.V.

"Well I think you should go see them." Uncle Si said. Yes ha Liam in your face!!!

"But, why?" Liam asked defeated.

"Because if they live at the college then the paps don't know who you guys are going to see because they live in the dorm rooms so they won't know which apartment you are going into."

"Oh, I didn't think of that." Liam siad.

"Thanks for you help Uncle Si, BYE!!!" I said.

"Ha Liam I was right and you were wrong hahahaha!!!" I taunted.

"Ok Harry that's enough." Zayn said. "Can we go now?" Zayn pleaded.

"Yes we can go now is eveyone ready?" Liam asked.

"YES!" We all said in unison. I ws so excited to go and see Morgan I'm pretty sure Zayn wanted to see Ally.

Ally's P.O.V.

Jeez why can't there be three showers instead of only two gosh why do Kate and Morgan have to take such long showers ugh I knocked on one of the bathroom doors and Kate answered.

"Hey how long are you going to be Kate?"

"Um I still haven't gotten in the shower yet sorry."

"Are you daydreaming about Niall?"

"No I not jeez!"

"Ok whatever you say."

I went to go knock on Morgan's door the shower was going, hm maybe she was in the shower and almost done.

"Hey how long are you going to be Morgan?"

"Um I just got in sorry!"

"Ok!"

knock knock knock

"UGH"

"Hey Ally!" five boys all said. Oh god they are here and I just got back from the gym and Kate and Morgan are in the shower great nice time to come boys. Crap they were all starring at me.

"Did I just say that all out loud?"

"Yes." They all said.

"Crap." They all laughed at me.

"Oh come in boys." they all just stood there and I didn't know why. "WHAT?"

"You didn't say hi." said Louis. Only he would over dramatize everthing.

"Hi boys, now will you come in?" they all nodded. Gosh they were all so wierd.

Morgan's P.O.V.

Oh god I heard voices. In fact I heard 5 boy voices. Oh god they were here no no no. I searched through all of my things in the bathroom. Dammit no extra clothes. Jeez the one time I don't bring clothes with me in to the bathroom guests come not to mention that One Direction are our guests.