Chp.2

Kate's P.O.V.

"AND WE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVER!" I sang along to the music playing on my stereo. I was a big fan of One Direction sure I lived in Mullingar but I never met Niall or any of the other boys. The closest I've ever gotten to them would be a magazine. I'm going to London University so maybe I might be able to meet them just maybe.

I finally got to the University and went up to go get my key and I saw Morgan and Ally talking to some guys. When I got closer I realized it was One Direction, I was totally freaking out! I couldn't believe how calm Ally and Morgan were. I got over there and Morgan said "Hey there she is, we were just talking about you."

"In a good way." Niall added. I just giggled i couldn't contain it. NIALL FUCKING HORAN was talking to me.

"It's ok they always talk about in a good way." I said coolly.

"Of course we do!" Morgan said,"Boys this is Kathrine."

"Hello Katherine!" they all said in unison.

"Hi boys, but really call me Kate."

"Ok"

'Thanks. So what were talking about other that me?"

Niall's P.O.V.

Kate was so gorgeous, I couldn't believe that there was a person so beautiful on this earth.But of course I have a "girlfriend" who is probably off kissing some guy right now.

FLASHBACK

"Niall you have been single for three years." said Kathy.

"Yes and there is a problem with that?"

"Yes." said Kathy.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well we don't want people to think that your just not going to ever settle down with anyone so we came up with an idea. We are going to put you in a fake relationship with Ashley." she said pointing to a girl who is just too perfect.

"Hey sexy." she said coolly while trying to sit on my lap.

"Hi." I said planly. "Do I have to do this?" I asked Kathy. She nodded her head. I gues there is no way of getting out of this I thought to myself.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Niall? Niall?" Harry was snapping his fingers in my face. And Kate was giggling at me.

"Ya, ya I'm fine." I said smiling.

Harry's P.O.V.

God Morgan is beautiful oh gosh I need to ask her out.

Zayn's P.O.V.

OMG Ally is so tan I NEED her like NOW!

Kate's P.O.V.

"Did you guys notice Harry staring at me?" asked Morgan.

"Yes Harry was starring at you and Zayn was starring at Ally." I said.

They both blushed then noticed that I looked sad.

"It looked like Niall was in to you Kate." Said Morgan.

"Ya." Ally added.

"Thanks guys but Niall has a girlfriend remember?!"

"Oh ya right." They both said in unison.

"Ya."

Niall's P.O.V.

"Hey babe, why did you take so long?" Ashley whined.

"We were talking to some girls we met."

"WHAT!!! WHO?!?!?" she yelled/asked.

"Some girls at the University we were doing a show at. It was nothing really."

"Good, I'm gald." she said kissing me

Truth is it wasn't nothing to me it was the best day of my life. I feel like I met the girl of my dreams, my princess. but I can't ask her out until my contract with my "girlfriend" Ashley is over.