Chp.3

Niall's P.O.V.

I was counting down the days and I couldn't wait today was the day that contract with my "girlfriend" I over. I was so happy. Once we got to Kathy's office it couldn't contain my excitment. Once we got there I could tell something was up.  

"Hi Niall"

"Hi Kathy"

"Why did you call me here?"

" Well you know how you have that contract with Ashley?"

"Yes what are you getting at?"

"Well her dad paid more money for her to be your girlfriend."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE WAITED FOR THAT CONTRACT TO BE OVER??"

"Niall I'm so sorry."

"NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I HATE HER!!!"

"Niall stop she's outside the door she can hear you."

"I DON'T CARE IF SHE CAN HEAR ME WHAT IF I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE!!!"

"Well you will just have to wait."

"WHY WHAT IF I CAN'T WAIT?"

"Niall you have to calm down.  You will just have to wait because there is nothing I can do.  I'm sorry Niall if I could do something to get ri of her I would but I can't right now.  Hopefully sometime soon I can do something."

"As long as you promise that if she does something that hurts me or any of the boys or any of our friends she will be gone."

"Yes Niall, I can promise that."

"Thank you, now can I leave."

"Yes, but just to warn you there will paparazzi outside I'm sorry Niall we have to show your guys relationship."

"Ok I guess I can deal with it."

"I'm so sorry Niall." Kathy said as I was leaving.

"Hey babe, what was that about." Ashley said as she yanked my hand.

"Nothing."

"Ok!"

God she is so annoying.  I don't know how her parents can stand her.  I went to go drop Ashley off at home because I wanted to go hang out with the boys.  While we were in the car Story Of My Life came on.

"Come on Niall sing with me the story of my life I take her home I drive all night." I tried to tune out Ashley's awful singing; but it wasn't working.  God how do people put up with her.  I finally dropped her off and I could go hang out with the boys.

Harry's P.O.V.

Ding, the microwave went off yes I can eat my popcorn.  Oh I also got an idea at the same time haha that was cool.  The boys will love my idea oh yes I'm a genius, mental happy dance ok now do the sprinkler.

"OH BOYS!!"

"What what happened did sombody get hurt???" Liam asked.  Oh Liam always being the careful one.

"I have a brilliant idea." As I waited for all the boys to get here jeez they took a long time how long does it take, hm Zayn is probably fixing his hair right now haha.  Finally they were all here yes.

"So now for my brilliant idea I figured we should go visit the girls." All of the boys mouths were wide open.  "What, what's the problem?"

"Harry we can't go see them the paps will follow us there and then they will bug all of the girls and then they will hate us." Liam stated.

"Ya but they will hate us if we don' try to contact them at all."

"I think Harry has a point Liam." Zayn agreed.

"Well maybe but I don't want to overwhelm them but I do want to see them, but we will have to call Uncle Si." Said Liam.

Gosh why did Liam have to be sucha downer.  But we called Uncle Si anyways.

"Hi boys what can I help you with." Uncle Si said.

"We have a dilemma, we want to go visit these girls that we met but we don't want the paps to overwhelm them everywhere they go." Liam said.

"Well are they college students?" Uncle Si asked.

"Yes." we alll said.

"Well I think you should..."   

A/N

haha cliff hanger hope you enjoyed it.  oh and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!  Guess who is forever alone this girl comment if you have or don't have a valentine.  Love you all!!

<3 Casey