C5

Nayeon woke up when her stomach made a weird noise. " Gosh, I'm hungry " Nayeon rubbed her stomach and even chuckled to herself when her stomach growled once again. She sat up and looked at the others with half opened eyes.

Tzuyu was still sleeping peacefully beside her, Sana was hugging a pillow, Momo drowned her face to the bed and Chaeyoung rolled her body like a ball. However, Mina wasn't there.

She got off from bed and lazily walked to the kitchen. She even almost bump onto the wall because she was walking with half opened eyes. Nayeon jumped a little when she saw Mina was there, eating a bread. Mina almost drop her bread because she was startled as well.

" You scared me " Mina said while rubbing her chest. Nayeon chuckled to the girl, " Guess our stomach are in the same condition huh? " Nayeon then opened the fridge and took the margarine.

" Want some? " Mina offered Nayeon a strawberry jam but the latter shook her head. While they were busy eating, a wailing sound from their room interrupted them.

Nayeon and Mina rushed to the room and saw Tzuyu was crying loudly while Chaeyoung just stared at Tzuyu.

" Okay Chewy,unnie is here,don't cry " Nayeon pick Tzuyu up to her arms. Tzuyu stopped crying and looked at Nayeon with teary eyes. Nayeon patted the girl's head. " I'm here baby. Sorry for leaving you here alone "

Mina swallowed the bread she was eating before she asked the other kid, " Chaeyoung-ah,why? ". Chaeyoung didn't respond, she just blankly stared at Mina.

" You can't sleep back? " Mina said.

Chaeyoung didn't reply again and kept staring." Come here ,let's sleep back " Mina sat on the bed and patted the spot beside her but Chaeyoung shook her head, she refused to sleep back.

" Okay then,what do you want to do? "

Chaeyoung slowly moved to the edge of the bed and tried to go down. " You want to go down? " Mina asked and the small girl nodded. Mina then carefully helped her go down.

Chaeyoung just sat on the floor while everyone just stared at her,waiting for her next move. She slowly grabbed Mina's leg and tried to stand up. " Oh! You wanna try to walk? " Mina chirped.

Chaeyoung took a glance at Mina and looked at her feet back. She started to move her right leg forward and followed by her left leg. She wobbled a lot but she managed to walk around with Mina supporting her. Seeing that,Tzuyu pulled Nayeon's hair slowly.

" Eh,why Chewy-ah? "

Tzuyu slowly pointed to the floor, wanting to do the same thing as her pal. " Oh? You wanna try to walk too? " Nayeon asked. Tzuyu didn't understand but she just nodded nevertheless .

" Alright! Let's walk " Nayeon put Tzuyu down and did the same thing like Mina did. They started to walk around as well. " Let's have a race. The loser need to dance in front of the others " Mina challenged the older girl and threw her a smug face.

Nayeon huffed and exclaimed. " Who is scared? Bring it on! "

" Oya? Okay so the goal will be the living room! " Mina sneered at the girl's reply. They both positioned themselves with their racer -the kids- and threw each other their competitive look.

" Ready .. 1,2,3!! "

so who will be the winner?