C10

Jihyo casually entered the room with a ladle in her hand. She looked at the Nayeon sleeping with Tzuyu beside her. She gently shook the girl's body, " Unnie, wake up "

Nayeon didn't wake up but snorted back as a reply. " Unnie,wake up. Everyone is waiting for you, they are starving real bad right now you know " she shook the girl's body harder this time but she was still asleep.

Jihyo crossed her arms and thought of something for awhile. She smirked to herself before she started yelling, " UNNIEEEE WAKE UP WAKE UP! OUR HOME IS ON FIREEEEE!!! "

" OH NOW BURN BABY BURN!WHAT?! NO! " Nayeon woke up and yelled back to Jihyo. Nayeon fastly rubbed her eyes but she only saw a giggling Jihyo and nothing else. No smokes.

" You're dead " Nayeon said and gave the latter a death glare. " Oh really? " Jihyo stuck her tongue out to Nayeon making the other girl huffed.

" Hurry up. They are waiting for you " Jihyo said before she left her. Nayeon yawned and stretched her stiff body before she lightly shook Tzuyu's body. " Chewy, wake up "

The kid didn't wake up which was weird because Tzuyu woke up very easy. She noticed that Tzuyu's forehead was full of sweats. She lightly touched the kid's head, " Warm " Nayeon muttered.

Her hand moved from the head to the forehead and to the neck. She also touched her arms and legs. " Hot " Nayeon wrinkled as she pushed her forehead to Tzuyu's

" No way " Nayeon stood up and rushed to the kitchen " Guys! " she yelled. Jihyo put down her cup and raised her eyebrow to the older girl, " What's the matter? "

" T-Tzuyu.. "

" Tzuyu? "

" She has a fever!! " Nayeon exclaimed and at the same time, everyone stood up. " WHAT?! "

" Are you serious?! "

Nayeon nodded as a reply, " I've checked her body,and it was soooooooo hot! " (Yeah, i know right)

Jihyo rushes to their room and followed by others. Jeongyeon was the last one to leave because she was having a hard time to to stop Momo from eating. As soon as she arrived there, Jihyo put her hand all over Tzuyu's body and she could confirm that it was indeed hot.

" Jeongyeon, call our doctor and tell her to come here as soon as possible " Jihyo asked Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon saluted and obeyed her as she rushed to their phone to call.