Chapter 10

Alison's POV

- I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS...I REALLY HAD RESPECT FOR YOU, BUT THIS IS OVER THE BOUNDARIES. I'M DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED, M'AM.

*Earlier that day 

I woke up before the alarm rang its annoying tone with a hidden voice repeating "Time For School!" again and again. Emily was still sleeping like a baby angel. It would really be a sin to wake her up so I rather left the criminal alarm do that a little bit later. I lifted my body carefully through the sheets and got up silently. I stared for another minute at my girlfriend's gorgeous sleepy face and then finally left the room while stretching my arms slightly up.

'Breakfast!' - popped into my head. So I thought maybe my girlfriend would love the idea of me serving her a cup of coffee and granola in a tray while she was still half asleep sitting on the bed and her eyelashes were still too heavy to let her see clearly what was going on. Emily was always the romantic one. But I wanted to surprise her this time. And every other time of course. I could never get enough of showing her how much I loved her. 

I don't know why I started to think about that pigskin Paige unconsciousnessly. If she was lying just trying to break us up - which I was 90 % sure she was doing - I would slap her silly. And what about Toby? Yeah, what about him? He couldn't stand me as well. So Paige vs Toby? Why was Emily even talking to these people? Yeah, right, she was never rude to anybody. I was always the badass. Sometimes it works better this way though.

Aria was not in her room or anywhere in her house. She had possibly stayed over Ezra's last night. In fact we had invaded her space so I felt kinda bad about that. But maybe she had talked to her parents too so they didn't disturb us a second. They had gone to work earlier that morning anyway. We were alone. 

"Alison?" - I heard a hoarse voice speaking right behind me.

"Holy crap, Em! You scared the shit out of me." - I said kinda nervous that she had woken up. "You ruined my surprise, you know that?"

"Sorry, baby." - she apologized giggling. Then she started to walk towards a couple of steps to reach my waist from behind me and ended up in a cute cuddle. She came even closer to me to whisper something in my ear in a very hot morning voice: "When I woke up with the other side of my bed made up, I almost thought you were gone again. I really panicked."

"Why would you think that, silly?" - I was speaking in a normal tone but Emily was still so quiet and slow when talking. And it was insanely SEXY... 

"Guess I just can't face the reality." - she pulled her body even tighter against mine, like she still hadn't had enough from the last night.

"The reality?" - I swallowed a light moan I still didn't want to let out. I swear I was already turned on.

"I still can't believe you're mine, baby." - she slowly bit her lip and gave me a slight kiss on my neck. That was more than enough for me to turn over and grab her face to kiss on her lips. It was gently sweet. As much as a hottie that she would sound and act, the truth was she was always super mild when I would give myself up on her. It was like I always wanted to have it all at once but she would control it perfectly. She would mess up with me to make me lose it all and then still she wouldn't rush anything. In everything she was my other half. Like the Ying to my Yang, like the black to my white, like the sun to my sky, like the answer to my question, like the day to my night, like simply the lyrics to my melody...