Prologue Part 1

To begin our story, we must go back 10,000 years, to the age of minotaurs. In the age of minotaurs, there were the Six. The six were named, Theso, Crenio, Herin, Onado, Jesar and Kilor. Theso was the leader of the Six. He was king of the entire Minotaurian Empire. Crenio was the leader of science and technology. Herin was the leader of the foreign affairs. Onado was the chief physician. Jesar was the commander of the Minotaurian military. And finally, Kilor, he was the strangest of the Six, for he tampered in the arts of wizardry. Together, they ruled the Minotaurian Empire. During their reign, a time of peace came over the land. But, an evil sorcerer rose up from the east with an army of the orcs, goblins, trolls and monsters of all kinds and began to conquer the Minotaurian Empire. Before they reached the capital city of Forcid, Theso ordered Crenio, Herin, Onado, Jesar and Kilor, to flee to the city of Tyquid (which means "City of Solitude") All obeyed, except Jesar, he vowed that he would rather die by his king's side than run and hide. Theso agreed and together, they rallied the army of the minotaurs. For 6 weeks, the battled raged on. But, on the first day of the seventh week, a tragedy happened. As Jesar was fighting along side Theso, the sorcerer came up behind Theso, and thrust his spear through Theso's heart. Jesar turned, and struck down the sorceror with all of his hatred. The minotaurs were victorious, but their king, lay dead on the battlefield. Later that day, Theos's body was burned at a ceremony. Afterwards, Jesar ordered the minotaurian people to Tyquid, to rebuild their great people.