Chapter 1 A World in Peace

Now, our real story may begin. Our story begins in the land of the elves, also known as Lekaros. Here, we find the Alliance of Kalen being signed. The Alliance of Kalen was a treaty that was an alliance between dwarves, elves and men. The kings of these kingdoms are Aragon, king of men, Gimlee, king of the dwarves, and finally, Legolas, king of the elves. These three kings have been friends for a long time, they have endured war and peace together. Over time, their bond of friendship has grown even stronger. But, enough of that, we are here to discuss Gimlee. Gimlee was a strong dwarf, wielding a heavy battle axe for a weapon. He had a red beard and a thick skull. (Meaning he was extremely stubborn) And a less admirable quality of him, was drinking a bit too much. He often was thrown into jail for becoming drunk. But that was 5 years ago, he was a much more respectable dwarf nowadays. After the treaty was signed, Gimlee made haste back to his city, Inkire. That was the crowning jewel of the Dwarven Kingdom. Walls as strong as dragon scales, an army so strong that it could conquer the entire world, and a trade so vast, that no one could compete with it. He arrived at the gates, dismounted his pony, walked into the grand hall and sat on his throne. Little did he know, this was the final year of peace in their world.