Chapter 5

" Is It because I didn't agree to marry you?" It suddenly got dead quiet then It came back to me her name was Bella Rogers the most popular and prettiest girl in school, W.H.A.T i said in between quiet scream's and then i felt myself trembling and suddenly let go of the breath i didn't know i was holding. In a heart beat i saw all eyes on me and as i was going to say something, then Bella rushed in my words she turned around and we stood face to face, as she was Turing around I could smell her perfume it smelled so good i think its beautiful smell almost hypnotized me i then i looked down at her bag and i saw a perfume bottle and as i was reading the tiny print, wait what it was the Hermès 24 Faubourg perfume that was the most expensive perfume in the world i heard there was only 3 in the hole world it was on the news yesterday, then i hear her scream HEY!! and as i looked up she said hey can you leave i need to talk to my boyfriend the moment she said that i don't know why but i felt the eager to scream at her and i did and said HEY!! don't scream at me and he is not yours anymore he my boyfriend?and then i walked towards him and said hes my fiance once i said that her faced turned blood shot red and said WOW JUST BECAUSE HE WAS FORCED TO MARRY YOU DON'T MEAN HE EVEN LIKES YOU, HE WOULDN'T EVEN LOOK YOUR WAY IF THIS WAS ARRANGED. After hearing than my mind went blank then i started looking around a found that ever one was laughing and i looked at my friends and they looked like they were going to rip her head off then i looked over to Liam to see him shocked and i quickly let go of his arm and all i waned to do is run and as i was about to tack off  something grabbed my hand he pull me close to him and as i turned around i found Liam he looked mad and his jaw was clenched so tight and was rely sharp then he  to face the crowd and  i heard him say words i never thought of hearing come out his mouth "I LIKE HER OK AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HER YOU HAVE IT WITH ME" i don't know why but then i felt a tear drop down my cheek and he looked at me wiped the tear on my  my face started to follow his hand and it was now on my waist and he started to lean in and my heart started beating so loud i think the kids hear it and then...  

Sorry if this was short not a lot of people voted so i thought that i was just wasting my time if nobody liked my story also comment (good or bad its a free country), your entitled to your own opinion and please.....

Vote..

Comment..

share..

and follow..  

As always thank you for reading my story