Chapter 10: "Still No Escaping"

Logan's POV .. (continuing)

A nigga just fucked n ducked this nigga girl & he didn't even know.. God know the dude girl would jump off a bridge for me so long story short .. Me , King & her went did a drive-by on the nigga and his boys in Queens but the police was around the corner invading another trap soo we killed the girl with the other niggas and drove off ..

I know that's fucked up but she ran her mouth too much; so that's why we in this bitch but we still thugging .. some of our squad in here so we good .

Beauty POV

I ain't gon lie ; I feel hella stupid for leaving the cell ..but a bitch ain't tryna get raped or killed.

While still crawling through this nasty roof I finally came to another cell with two females . At first I hesitated too drop in on these girls but I didn't have a choice but as I attempt to yell through the little dusty vent , they were talking so I decided to be nosy.

"Girlllllll you saw Owen put that new girl in King's room ?" , one girl said that I couldn't see because she was in the corner on the other side of the room .

"Bitchhhh she is over with" , the second one said while shaking her head . As I tried to continue to hear the convo I heard somebody call my name ..

"Over with?" , I thought to myself ..

Then I tried to squeeze my thick ass away from the sound of my name but once I turned away I felt something hit me on my thigh .. so I turned again and saw Crackhead Bobby ..

"Bobby what the fuck you doing up in here .. !" , I yelled whisper trying to check through the vents .

"Beauty girllllll let me tell you ... after that little incident with you and jackass ; I left because I had to get my morning fix soo I went over to Dee house to get me a bag ; tell me why when i was almost at the door , the popo opened the damn door and had Dee on the floor in handcuffs.." , he said rolling his eyes

"So bobby how you got in here"

"Well Beauty my crackheaded ass tried to run but baby I ain't make it two damn feet .." , he said started laughing and shaking his head

We both started laughing because how dumb can this nigga get ?....

Then Bobby looked at me with an confused look.

"What?"

"Why the hell you up here girl " , he said

"Long story sho-"

I paused .. Then I started to hear the fight with king and his boys get louder ; then I look between my legs through the vent below, trying to see what was going on ..

"Bruh you deadass wrong for that son..!"

"I don't give a fuck man , I want my damn money! I can give two fucks about you life cuz I'll end that bitch real quick." , King yelled

"It's was about 12 dudes out there .. soo how in the hell the guards don't hear this shit ?"

"Beauty these people don't give a fuck bout this , this my 8th being in here .. and them bitch ass cops know not to get between no damn gang fight .. then he paused..

"Especially not them" , as he pointed down at King and his boys..

I took big deep breaths, letting all my nerves calm down because it all was giving me a headache.

"Bruhh I highkey tryna get out of here , this ain't for me"

Bobby saw the expression and put his hand on my back , consoling me but I kept taking my deep breaths ; then he broke the silence ..

"Babygirl you'll be good , just don't give up the pussy.. "

"You a Bitch Bobby !" , I screamed ; hitting him in the process , then he fell back making a big ass thump .

"Bobby shhhhhhhhh" , I started to control his body because the nigga a crackhead ., he move constantly for no damn reason

"My b Beauty, my b.. "

"Don't be sorry , nigga be careful.. I ain't tryna let King or nobody I'm up here cuz im tryna get out this bitch ASAP!" , I said wiping the sweat off my neck .

" iight lil mama lets go " , he said extended his hand for me to lead the way soo I did

Still hearing King and those other boys fighting over something but we kept crawling . The roof was so dirty .. rats , roaches , lizards and other shit like it was just nasty. I looked back to Bobby picking the shit up like it's candy ..

"Bobby stop that's nasty dude", I midway yelled and knocking the stuff out his hand .

"No B.. I need this"

"Why Bob-.."

I stop when I heard the argument stop with the boys.. the shit was to quiet to be true ..

"Wait here." I said ..

I crawled backwards to the vent above where the argument was to see something I didn't want to see.

And I met King's eyes...

Jesus.

------------------------

My wifi is finally working again .. so another update coming this week ..💯

Follow me on Instagram @conceited_angeel
Snapchat @xx.baddie