Chapter 11: "Stuck between a hard place"

Recap from Chapter 10...

Still hearing King and those other boys fighting over something but we kept crawling . The roof was so dirty .. rats , roaches , lizards and other shit like it was just nasty. I looked back to Bobby picking the shit up like it's candy ..

"Bobby stop that's nasty dude", I midway yelled and knocking the stuff out his hand .

"No B.. I need this"

"Why Bob-.."

I stop when I heard the argument stop with the boys.. the shit was to quiet to be true ..

"Wait here." I said ..

I crawled backwards to the vent above where the argument was to see something I didn't want to see.

And I met King's eyes...

Jesus.

------------------------

Beauty POV:

"My nigga you sounding like a bitch, so shut the fuck you or get yo shit popped son" , a man said aruging with one of kings boys ..

King was looking at me like I was crazy, my heart was about rip through my chest thinking of what is gonna happen but then things got worse .. The boys stopped arguing to come see what King was staring at , then in a matter on seconds , about 12 niggas looking at me.. my heart was beating like a damn base drum.

As King and the other our dudes was still looking through the vents at my dumb ass. Crackhead Bobby was still playing with dead rats , lizards and shit. He throwing them all around the side of the vents and shit , making the vent screws shake and causing the vents to shake with us in it .. lord please take the wheel please!

King POV

Niggas couldn't fuck up my night better than this. Niggas out here bitching bout dumb shit ; stuff that be handle on the yard but nooo these niggas always want to solve problems and shit . Long story short , this dude named Bryan gets mad at my boy Treyvon for bumping him.

Me and Bryan were like brothers till that nigga fucked up my life in too many different ways but I aint even tryna get into that thoo..

"Man bruh , im telling you bump me again bitch!"

Treyvon just shook his head and mushed him in his face , and where I come from ; when a nigga puts his hand in your face.. you better be ready to scrap soo my dawg Tre wanted to fight Bryan , so that was my cue to break shit up before we get put on locked down.

I walked up from my position from where I was standing about 3 inches away from my cell door towards Tre and Bryan in the middle of the walk through and grabbed Treyvon from his t-shirt and pulled him back behind my boys to hold him back , then I walked up to Bryan and looked him dead in his face..

"Whats up nigga?!" , Bryan midway yelled .. me and this dude was forehead to forehead , he know the rules with me in this bitch , if you come for me or my boys .. you gone get fucked up deadass..

"My dude who in the fuck is you coming for my little brother mane , and nigga dont yo bitch ass owe me money ?"

"Mane nigga shut the fuck up and let yo pussy ass little brother to come get the business! And no I dont owe you no damn money!" , Bryan yell tryna push past me but his boys was trying to hold him back also.

While he tryna push me , I ralled back and throw a punch to that nigga in his chin , making him back down a bit.

"Bruh you deadass wrong for that son..!"

"I don't give a fuck man , I want my damn money! I can give two fucks about you life cuz I'll end that bitch real quick." , King yelled

It just came back to memory , when me and this nigga was on bad terms for about 2 years, he came to asking for money to help his fiancée and her newborn baby , I was a little hesitant but I got a little heart but then I use to fuck his bitch soo why not ? That baby probably be mine anyways..

"Aye man , where my money?"

"Nigga calm the fuck down with all that"

"On god nig-..." , I had to pause my sentence because my ass heard a big ass thump over my head , I look up to see my bitch in the vents... what the hell !?

I had to blink my eyes a couple of times because I didn't believe how the fuck she got up there , so I just chuckled to myself causing my boys and some other nigga to come see what was I looking at..I shook my head and laughed , her poor face was so scared but one thing I knew .. Those vents that she was crawling her fine ass through aint going to hold her ass up there , this jail is over 100 years old and they dont keep shit up around here so I know for a fact , it aint gon hold for long..

And in the middle of my thoughts, the vents screws started to trimble out of their holes and I saw Beauty eyes disappeared then I yelled..

"Ayee babygirl! That old ass vent aint gonna hold alot sexiness soo just come back to daddy !" , I yelled laughing and my boys just shooked they heads ..

When I turned my head to see Bryan and his boys walking of , ill deal with they asses later , but back to the matter at hand.

--------------

Beauty POV

"BOBBY STOP THAT STUPID SHIT BEFORE WE FALL BOY!"

Even though King saw me im still gonna run but this were it gets deep , the vent goes in a 360 circle around the whole pod but the fucked up thing is that we are above the second level of the pod and if we fall right now , its gonna be like a 2 feet fall but if we move about 4 more inches we are gonna fall straight to hell!

"Beauty , whats wrong?" , Bobby scooted towards me making the vents shake even more..

"Bobby didnt I tell your nervous ass to stop moving?"

"Nope you told me not to do stupid shit" , he said rolling his eyes .and all I could do was laugh.

"Beauty!" , I heard King yelled out again

"Noo nooo nooo!"

I moved a little bit more , then everything blacked out completely!

====================

Hiiiii lol, this chapter had to be cut a little short because I have to go somewhere but I had to give yall a little something something and if tne chapter has errors im fix them later, but another chapter is coming I promise

Follow me on all social medias please

Instagram @angeel_vibess
Snap chat @xx.baddie

Thanks loves -,