Chapter 14: "The Last Person Standing"

Beauty POV

Laying here feeling hopeless was killing the fuck out of me. My mind was filled with all type of thoughts that can't be put into words.. I haven't been in jail for a week... I think and I'm already going through hell.. Life is full of shit.

I felt alone..

I felt destroyed..

And most of all.. I felt defeated.

Felt like I was a old barbie doll that every young girl use to play with... well hope that their parents caught them playing with them right because they cost soo much ..

In my mind I felt like I was conquering the world when the world was conquering me. I felt like coming to New York would be something. Came to live with my aunt on my mother side but she's been strung out on drugs and selling ass since I have been breathing..

Got fucked up by the ceiling..

And got beat up and kidnapped by a stranger.. God must isn't fucking with me right now.

——————————-

Been laid up in the dark room for hours, groaning at the pains shooting across my whole body; I just can't explain it. My body felt like triple shit, falling out of the ceiling , plus getting my ass whipped .. my body says fuck it! And I really don't blame it.

Then the door swung open. And my eyes went back shut and I froze throwing my head back on the hard floor..

Bitch play dead...

The door slammed back shut causing me to flinch at the impact. I pray they didn't is me jump..

I heard multiple feet stepping in the room , my body start to cringe..

The fuck going on ?
Then my eyes lids jumped from a light turning on..

"C what you doing fam?" , a deep voice said

"Nigga what the fu-" the same voice said but in a soft rusty tone

"Shut up she ain't dead and I ain't fuck... I just beat the fuck out her because she was screaming too damn much"

Nigga what???

"Man let the girl go , you doing unnecessary shit , man please this ain't right on no type of level , I thought we was just gon ask her where the drugs at and leave her alone . I ain't fucking with this Cujo"

Drugs for what ?

"Nah bro that was your intention, but I have my own"

Then followed by a soft kiss on the forehead..
Who is this dude?

"Cujo you wrong! This shit ain't doing nothing but getting yo ass in to more trouble."

Three loud thumps hit the steel door..

"Shit.." , one of the dudes say

I heard them cursing at each other while breathing out their frustation..

"Open the fuck up!" , a loud rough voice said still followed by three louder more thumps

I tried to not open my eyes wide enough to let them see that I'm up so I kind of open them to enough where my eyes full of crust but I managed to see the two same dudes , not a shocker..

Then everything got real quiet.

You can hear hearts beating like drums...
Shit was like a syfy movie..

Then all of a sudden .. I hear a pistol being cocked back, I don't know who cocked it but whatevers finna go down , I'm going to stay the hell down.