2

"Wow! There's no way she didn't win!" Tsubaki gushes.

"She's so cute!" Watari grins. I watch as Shizune checks the board. "I'm going to go say hi!" Watari walks over to her.

"What did you think, Kousei?" Tsubaki grins at me. The performance was indescribable.

"It was fine. She hardly made any mistakes. I'm sure she won." I say in a monotone tone of voice.

"That's it?" Tsubaki asks. I watch as Watari introduces himself. They both smile. Watari leads her over here.

"This is the piano girl! Her name is Shizune Yuki." Watari introduces. Shizune has changed back into street clothes. She's wearing a black sweater and a white skirt with black tights and boots. She's wearing a white ribbon in her hair. She looks cute.

"It's nice to meet you!" She bows. "But please, call me Yuki." She smiles.

"So cute~~~" Watari spins around.

"I'm Sawabe Tsubaki. Call me Tsubaki." Tsubaki introduces herself.

"It's nice to meet you, Tsubaki-chan! I hope we can be friends." Yuki tilts her head to the side, giving a closed-eye type of smile. I find my cheeks heating up the slightest bit. She's cute, like Watari said. Tsubaki and Yuki chat for a little bit. I want to talk to Yuki, but I can't. She reminds me too much of Kaori. It's in my best interest not to get too close, in case something happens to her too.

"This is Arima Kousei!" Tsubaki introduces me, getting a little too close. Sometimes, she forgets that we aren't dating anymore.

"It's nice to meet you, Arima!" She smiles.

"Hey, Kousei." Watari turns to me. "Yuki-chan, Tsubaki, and I are going out for food. Want to come?" Watari offers. Yuki looks at me with a happy smile on her face. How could this girl have been crying so hard earlier? I must have imagined it.

"No thank you." I say politely. She looks at me with a look in her eyes that's kind of disappointed. Did she want me to come?

"Great, so you're coming anyways?" Tsubaki grabs my hand. Yuki sees this and turns away. She holds Watari's hand instead.

"Lets go!" She grins.

"Of course! On the way, I'll buy you flowers!" Watari grins. She giggles. As we walk, I take my hand away from Tsubaki's, angry at her for ruining my chance. Now Yuki probably thinks I'm dating Tsubaki. Tsubaki looks hurt and angry.

"Hey. Listen. You don't have a shot with her, you hear me? She's gonna date Watari. Don't get any ideas. Besides, she's way out of your league." Tsubaki says harshly. It's true, she is. I look down. "Hey, I'm sorry. I took it too far." She apologizes gently.

"No, you're right. Why would anyone fall in love with me?" I turn away. I feel something on my hands and shoulders. It's snow. It's snowing lightly, just like Yuki's performance. I look over at her. She's grimacing. Why?

---Yuki's P.O.V---

I check the board. I won. As usual. Mrs. Igawa will be proud. No she won't. She's only proud of Emi. Why was Arima crying, at my performance? Was it that bad? I tried my best...

"Hi! I'm Watari!" A cute boy introduces himself to me. I blush a little. No one ever notices me.

"Y-you're the captain of the soccer team, right?" I ask. He's from my school.

"You really ARE from our school! How cute! Here, let me introduce you to my friends." He takes me by the hand and leads me to where Arima is.

"This is the piano girl! Her name is Shizune Yuki." Watari introduces me. So I'm the piano girl now. Not bad.

"It's nice to meet you! But please, call me Yuki." I bow.

"I'm Sawabe Tsubaki. Call me Tsubaki." A girl with short, messy brown hair and brown eyes says.

"It's nice to meet you, Tsubaki-chan! I hope we can be friends!" I smile.

"So, you go to our school?" Tsubaki asks. I nod.

"Yeah! It's funny, I'm neighbors with you and Arima." I say.

"WHAT?!" Tsubaki asks loudly.

"Yeah, I only moved last year. I go to school really early in the mornings and I use my bike, instead of walking." I explain. That's why we've never run into each other.

"So, that piano playing, huh?" She's talking about my performance.

"What about it?" I can't help but smile.

"It was amazing! It moved me so much! Even Kousei started to cry!" She takes my hand. Arima...cried? Well I saw him, but why? He must have been thinking of something else, it couldn't have been my performance.

"Speaking of Kousei..." she moves closer to him. "This is Arima Kousei!" She introduces Arima.

"It's nice to meet you, Arima!" I smile. He doesn't say anything back.

"Hey, Kousei." Watari turns to him. "Yuki-chan, Tsubaki, and I are going out for food. Want to come?" Watari offers. I grin. I hope Arima comes. I want to talk to him more.

"No thank you." He politely turns down the offer. I can't hide the disappointment in my eyes. I really wanted him to come. Oh well, we shouldn't force him. That's not nice.

"Great, so you're coming anyways?" Tsubaki grabs his hand. I turn away. They're obviously dating. Whatever, it's fine. They look cute together. At least Watari likes me. I take his hand.

"Lets go!" I grin. He grins back, happy that I held his hand.

"Of course! On the way, I'll buy you flowers!" Watari offers. I giggle. Someone actually wants to buy me flowers. That's a first!

Still, I wish it was Arima...