That one day!

Shout outs to...

Hanna1980...check out her book called... broken heart broken personality

And another schout out to ghayhurst

They are both awesome!!

Just another day at school for me the jocks all over me, the cheerleaders want to be my friends...Everybody wants to be my friend.

You see I'm not your typical girl in school, I'm a world famous super model.

I model most for Aeropostale, Ambercrombie & fitch, Ambercrimbie,Hollister,American eagle,Victoria secret,Wet seal etc...

My parents are Josh and Tania Walo.

I am a only child but I have a dog named brownie he is brown all over that why I named him Browie ( DUH!)

My name is Christrina Spike, I kinda changed my name when I became a Super Model, My real name is actually Arnell Walo.

I have Brown hair with magenta and blond streaks! And In LUV them!

I have the brightest blue eyes you can imagine.

I am 17 years old, and ya it;'s kinda ovious I'm rich, I would be weird if I was a Super Model And poor, lol!

Now back to reality I have to face my Day at school even though everybody will still ask for autographs and pictures and my number etc.. it's weird because it's the middle of the school year?! I was use to it the for maybe the first 2 months maybe, but it's just getting out of hand.

Everybody knows I still go to public school, my parents always want me to feel like a regular girl, and they always say school comes first I dont get stait A's I usually get B's.

Every theacher trreats me like a queen, I don't know why... well I do but... I always tell them that I just a regular girl all the jocks offer me my seat all the cheerleader lokok at me in awe.

So thats pretty much my life

Oh and one more thing there is someone out to hurt me.

...................................................................................................................

Kliffhanger on the first chappie lol wait till next chappie:)

tha you to all who is readng my book mymlips are sealed.

Hi I'm wrighting this new story I hope you guys like it:) I have another book it's called my lips are sealed so plz look at it lol thc plzzzz

comment

vote

fan

anythung I know how you guys feel, by not really wanting to I usually do tha to but i'm trying to make an effort to comment and vite more to the books I reed.

Plzzz It would mean alot

oh and if anyone wants to maek me a cover il take that offer cuz i want  a cover!! Lol

xo nelly123