Chappie 2

Ya well when I was just getting into the moeling process and I got this text saying

" You abandoned me, I never did, Whatch your back!"

I have gotten one every month from 2 years ago it has been  going on that long, and ya I  was 15 and a model, so what!

I have never told anyone about this but my 3 BFFL'S

Simone,

Hannah, and,

Gracyn.

They are my Best Friends in the whole wide world we have been through everything together.

" Hey Christine, looking just as hot as always" One of the jocks said, I think his name is Zane.

I LUV to mess with them so I add soe flirt into my reply.

" Thank you, Zane" I say with mu signature smile thatr could make any guuys knees week and a wink.

I walked with Gracyn to history we have all classes together so that's awesome!

Mr.Tard, as me, Gracyn, Hannah and Simone like to call him walked into class witha glare to evryone but once he sqw me he smiled, like I said every teacher treats me like a queen!

" Hello everybod,y I hope evreybody did they're required homework" He said in a monotone voice.

Everybody got up and started to give there homework to Mr.Tard.

Crap! I forgot to do it.

I started to walk up to him and everybody had they're eyes on me.

" Ummm... I kinda forgot to do it" I said quietly.

"Oh Gosh... That is ok! You are probably so stressed with all tyhe modeling so you can have the rest of the week of with no homework, I'll notify all of your teachers!"He said all relaxed

OMIGOSH! RLLY?!" I ask

He nodded his Head.

" Thank You sooo much!!"

I turned around and evrybody's eyes were big as grapefruits and there jaws hit the ground.

I just smiled and turned back to the teacher.

" Can Gracyn have no homework for the week to cause she comes with me to the photo shoots an she is streesed and tired cause homework takes so long for till like.... till midnight atleast.Then she has to wake up at around 5am to bring me to the photo shoot."I ask him politely.

" Sure thing!!"He replies with a smile.

With that Gracyn and I walked out of the class with everybody's eyes on us.

..........................................................................................................................................................

HAHAHAH

i wish i coul just ask the teacher and skip lol

lol ok so here is the thing...

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plzzzzzz

ok xo nelly123!