Chappie 4

Auntors note at bottom!!!

Recap**

We walked inside and were all shocked by what we saw...

End of Recap**

What we saw all shocked us tothe bone, especially Simone!

I was a REALLY big house it was all white inside exept the chandellier, it was NEON green!!

Gracyn all of the sudden ran to the kitty pivked it up and started inhailing the kitty sent?

We all stared at her like she was crazy.

" What... I like smeling kitty's, I like barbie dolls', and I like Espaniol movies'.

" okayyyyyy... let's get going" said Hannah.

"Weirdo" Simone wispered in my ear, which made me laugh like crazy.

"So... Christina, you can go and get changed, and then then Simone,Hannah, and Gracyn."Said Carlos.

"KK!" I repy with a smile.

...................................................................................

DURING THE PHOTO SHOUT!

"Just a few more, Christina"

UGHHHHH I have heard that HOW many times today, I think to myself.

"OK,done!" He shoutes, all sweaty.

" You did great...I'm really hungry though!" Hannah whines.

.......................................................................................

After we said our goodbyes' and left we went for lunch then we went sight seeing, right now we are in a chicken farm,Gracyn picked it...?!

While we were in our tour around the chicken farm Gracyn wispered to me and Simone

"Let's bail and catch up with them...later??" She askes in a hushed voice.

"Ok let's go!!"Said simone.

While we were looking around we saw eggs in a basket that said "chicks".

Oh I wanna hold one!!" Screames Gracyn.

She picks one up and squeezed the life out of it!

All of the sudden it started cracking so she pulled out her duck tape and started taping it

While she was "trying" to tape it, me and Simone started chuckling, but Gracyn just ignored it.

The tape kept falling of the egg, she began to get fusterated so she looked at us and said...

"The duck tape isn't working, do any of you guys have chicken tape??" She asked DEAD serious.

Before she even finished the sentence me and simone were on the dirty floor clutching our stomach's laughing so hard I almost peed' myself.

"What??" She asked innosently, poor darlin I though.

There they are I heard someone say... Oh no!!!

................................................................................................

Whats going to happen?!

BTW this want edited sorry for mistakes!!

and ya if anyone wants to make me a cover that wouyld be great even tho I LOOOVVVEEE the one i havw now it was made by my bff hanna1980

read her stories like...

Three broken bone

mean girls

and etc...

read ghayhurst to her boom is called

Totally popular!!

ghayhurst and hanna1980 books are REALLY GOOD plz check thgem out vote for them!!!

:)

pic to the rite is what christina---------------------->>>

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!!!

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ