Screw society

Okay so I have been wanting to say this to someone for a long time!

*Another trigger warning*

Yes, it is proven that women are most likely to have depression, but doesn't not mean Boys don't have it too!

In society Boys can't have emotions, they have to be "strong!"

Well let me tell you I believe Boys can be just as emotional as girls. We all are trying to survive middle/high school!

Except some of us have depression. It could happen to ANYONE! Boy and girls, or any gender.

I hate when people make fun of boys for having depression, we can't help it and if a boy feels that way, he dang feels that way!

Even for their sexuality! NOT EVERYBODY IS STRAIGHT! If you are that's cool, if you're not that's cool too, but you know what isn't cool? Making fun of someone because they are bi, or gay, or ace, or a freaking unicorn, etc.! They can't control that either. Not everybody is the same!

I have a guy friend, we have been close since 3rd grade. He has bad depression and he is asexual. Everybody picks on him for those two reasons!

What ever gender you are, it's okay to have depression and not be straight.

SCREW SOCIETY!

And NEVER make fun of someone for the reasons, or don't just bully anyone period.

Love the show Supernatural?

The guy who plays Sam (Jared Padalecki) has depression.

He is rich, has a beautiful wife, and an amazing TV show.

No matter who you are I love you and you don't deserve  any of this!

Boys (and everybody else) it's okay to feel these things.

Everything is going to be okay and I'm sorry you have to go through this!