Sorry 2017

I would like to apologize because my Wattpad was messing up and it would let me comment  anything.

*dramatic entrance* HERE I AM!

I would like to say HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR! I am honestly so glad 2016 is over...

Before I start I just wanted to remind you that I'm very socially awkward.

Also thank you for helping me through this impossible year.

_angelface13_
Girl, where do I start.
(Please don't take this the wrong way)
When I first joined Wattpad and reading your stories, I felt the need to protect you. You kept talking about self harm and I just wanted to help you through his cruel world. Later I went through the same thing and you helped me through it. If I needed anything you were there. You always check up on me on ooVoo and it makes me happy and shows that someone cares. I realized that you are one of the strongest people I have ever met. You are so an amazing author, a fantastic role model, and last but not least, a really good friend!
I love you so much Payton Pay
-Katie Kate

SubjectA10
Hey girl,
I would like to thank your for the support, it makes me feel good that I went 2 months. It shows that everybody cares and you have never ending support and that you are always there for me. You are so nice and I'm so glad I have gotten to know you. You are beautiful inside and out. Thank you for trying to help me figure out who I am and letting me rant. I finally have gotten someone to understand my southern ways😂 I love you hun, thanks for being an amazing friend.
-Wilbean

EmilyWoodson
You are defiantly one of the sweetest person I have ever met. You are always there for everyone and you are such an amazing author. Every story you write is so amazing! This is random but I had a really weird dream about you the other day... I don't know why.
Thanks for everything, love you hun!
-willatree2021

Magis213
You honestly have the best profile pictures😂
Anyways, I just wanted to say that you are an amazing girl.
I wish I had your bold personality,
You also always have the right thing to say, if it's sweet or you just saying chicken nuggets. You are an amazing author, all my favorite books I have read everybody dies. Even though I guess I forgive you for killing everyone, you're amazing. Love you hun!
-willatree2021

Party_Poison_
Hey girl, I also think you are so strong. I haven't got to know you a lot but I know you are such and amazing person. I hope you know I am always there for you and I'm so glad I get to call you my friend. Love you hun!

mynameis_jeff2
Hey bro, You are also very strong. I appreciate your story and everything about you. You check up on me sometimes and you have an amazing style of humor. When we all meet one day I expect to see you. I also love your profile picture... Newt is cute, what can I say.    Love you!
-willatree2021

chew10
Girl, you have been here by the start.
You have always been so sweet and here for me. I can't wait to see how many more stories you write, keep up the good work. Love you hun!
-willatree2021

Ravenclawgirl627
Thank you for all the support. You are so sweet and I'm so glad I got to meet you. You're amazing. Love you!
-willatree2021

Sorry, I didn't do all. I feel bad if I skip everyone so please tell me if I did. Like Char said PM me if I did.
Sorry for being super late...