Chapter 1: Fairytail

TOOT TOOT! Went the train as we passed by large vast of land until it would soon approach Magnolia. I looked up from my book to find two young teenage boys staring at me. As they walked closer one said with a grin on his face "Hey, wanna hang out with us?". No thanks" I said kindly and resumed back to my book. "You don't have a choice your coming with us, or eles" said the other boy then he pulled out a gun and aimed it at me. I didn't even flinch. "I said no" I said sternly. Just then they grabbed my arms and took me and my stuff to the last cart on the train. I struggled but couldn't get out of their grasp. Anyone on the train tried to help but couldn't with the threat of the gun. Once at the last train cartridge opened the last door to outside. One of them held my arms so that if they let go I would fall off he train. The other boy that wasnt holding me said" I told you your coming with us and since you don't listen we're gonna have to kill you."

The guy that was holding me pulled farther back causing me to gasp. "Too bad your pretty hot but anyone who doesn't listen to me gets killed." "I hope you know I'm not afraid of you!" I yelled over the train sound from outside. The boy gave a signal to the other and let me go.....OFF THE TRAIN!! I wasn't gonna die because I'm a wizard! "ANGEL WINGS OUT" I said just before I hit the ground.

My wings spreader out, they were all black so I guess you could say it was jet black. Anyway back to the story. I flew up into the air so I was just above he two boy teens. "Oh and thank you for bringing me my bags" I said as I swooped down to get my stuff. They were too stunned to do anything. "I've never seen a wizard like her before!" one boy said to the other. "Now to make sure you dont hurt anyone else...METAL DAGGERS!" Sharp DAGGERS appeared before me then they started to float by my side. "Whoa lady we're sorry!" Exclaimed one of the boys. I targeted the DAGGERS towards them and pinned them on the train with the daggers using my magic so I didn't have to do it manually. "That will teach you not to kill people just because they won't listen to you why should they your like 7!" I said. "We're 14!" they said in a unison. "Whatever same difference" I said and flew away. I guess I'll just fly to Mongolia then.

After a half an hour which is faster than I would have made it on the train. I'evade it to my destination in Magnolia. I've finally made it to Fairytail.

so what do you think? like comment or whatever. this is my first book so some advice would be cool too. the romance will begin in the next chapter. the cover page is stupid I'll change it soon.