Chapter 4: Love on the Battlefield

Me and Natdu walked out to the front of the guild so we would be in the front yard. Natsu walked to the right and i, the left. "Are you ready Miku-chan?" Natsu asked as he goes into a stance. "Ready" I said as i did the same thing. " remember Natsu-chan, ladies first!" I say as my magical wings appear before me.

              Natsu's P.O.V

I hate to admit it but i have strong feelings for Miku-chan and now i get to fight her! (ofcourse i wouldn't dream of actually hurting her though) This must be heaven because she now has angel wings therefore she must be an angel. Then again as soon as i met her i knew she was one. "I'll go easy on you" I say as my flame starts to grow in my hands. She smiles "I don't think that's a good idea" she suggests. The sun is starting to set and people from the guild start to come outside and watch. Just as i look back at Miku, her wings were on fire. "Whoa" I say, completely mesmerized. She takes this chance to send a wave of fire towards me. I dodge it by doing a backflip, then i throw a Fire ball at her mid air into my flip. The fire ball hits her she falls and doesn't get up......she started to cry. Oh my god, what have i done?

      "Miku!" I yell as i ran toward her. "Im so sorry, i didnt know it would hurt that bad. Im really s--" i kept on saying but then she gets up quickly and gave me a surprise wave of fire. It was too late for me to dodge so i fall to the ground. "Too easy" she says and walks through the gates of the guild, suitcase in hand. "See you at the parade Natsu-chan!" And she fly's away.

            "She's amazing" I said to myself, watching her fly away. "She swept the floor with you Natsu! Ha hahhahaha" Erza says sneaking up on me with a piece of cake in hand."She's pretty, great, now even more competition for the title of Ms.Fairytail" Lucy says sighing. following behind Erza. "That was just embarrassing Natsu" Gray says. "Gray your shirt." I say. "HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!"Gray complains. "Who was she anyway?" Happy asked. "What do you mean?, you were there." I say. "Oh yeah, Miku right? the girl with the blue hair?" Happy asked." Yeah i said exhaling. "You let her beat you, didnt you Natsu?" Erza said. "Unfortunately no, tht was all her brilliance" i say while rewinding the fight in my head. "Gasp! (yes she literally said gasp) You like her dont you Natsu!" Lucy says loudly. " No ofcourse not, i never liked anyone like that my whole life, no way!" i exclaimed "But you called her beautiful when you first saw her, remember Natsu?" Happy says. Oh, now you remember earlier. "No i didn't, i swear i--" "It's fine Natsu just dont screw it up with her alright? ,after all she could possibly be your first girlfriend ever." Erza says cutting me off. "Your in lllooooooovvvee!" Happy sings. "Shut up happy" i say ,clearly annoyed.But i was blushing so there was no point in denying it and i couldn't wait to see at the festival tomorrow.

Sssooo sorry guys i waz uber busy finishing the school year.thanks you for being patient! Congrats to everyone who graduated, next year i'll be starting high school! any advice for me? comment vote and as always, read! ~Zbree13