Chapter 6: New Friends

The dress in the media section is the dress she made

Today is the day, I know I've only known about this since yesterday but I'm super pumped! I jumped in the shower( not literally) and got dressed in my normal dress and grabed my garment bag. I locked the door and walked outside, today was a beautiful day there was a slight breeze and the birds sung a beautiful song. I opened out my wings slowly, letting them feel the wing and soak up the sun, I'm finally were I belong, no more doctors, no more labs, no more Dr. Glindre, no more pain. I thought to myself while my eyes were closed, feeling the weather.

I ran a little than started to fly, dodging the trees around me, to find the festival. I found it quickly because of the amount of people gathered in one area. As I land a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes  widened her eyes when she saw me. she stats walking towards me trying to pass the people walking around the festival that occasionally stared at me in awe." Hey I know you, your that girl that swept the floor with natsu" " Um yeah that me!" I smiled scratching the back of my head. I guess the word got around, I hope natsu is not embarrassed.

" I'm Miku" I say and noticed she had celestial keys. I gasped " Your a celestial wizard! I've read about the but i be never seen one before!". She smiles"I'm Lucy and yeah I am a celestia l wizard. What's your magic?" she ask " I have angel wings and I can turn then into any element and I can also fly and fight using the elements but I don't what to call it" I said in one breath. Lucy laughed. "Interesting, hey maybe you and I could hit the books and see if they have some useful stuff to help!" Lucy suggested. " That would be great how about tomorrow?" I say " Perfect" Lucy says " Well I have to go to a pageant so- " I start to say.

But lucy stops me " Oh so am I !"  " Yay ^•^ let's go!".

Lucy and I started walking to the patent passing by many people with the Fantasia spirit( That's what the festival called BTW)

"So you and Natsu" Lucy says raising her eyebrows. "What! Hell naw , and besides I've only known him for a day, you know him?" " Yeah I'm on his team along with gray and erza " Lucy says" And were beat friends except Gray. Him and Natsu are always fighting but erza makes them work together. We take on wizard jobs. Jobs that are suitable for wizards to do . They are posted on the wall of the guild" Lucy explains " Wow, and Erza aka Titania:Queen of fairies is with you too? I've reads all about her. Is she in the pageant?" I asked "Unfortunately yes" Lucy says with her head down sighing "We're gonna lose" we say in a unison. "But we still need to have hope. I've made an outfit for the, talent part of the pageant?" Lucy nodded to confirm there was a talent portion"and yeah I just hope its enough to get me noticed" I say "Oh my guild Miku your so modest, if anything you have to best chance of winning other than Erza. Erza threatens the judges to let her win but you could actually win. Then the 100,000 and title of Miss fairtail will be all yours " Lucy says, daydreaming midway into the sentence as if she is picturing herself winning. I giggled "Thanks Lucy ,I think this is the start of an awesome friendship. Wait there a 100,000 jewel prize! That could pay 10 months rent." I say " That could help me too. Either way if we or not we will have fun right?" Lucy says looking at me " Right" I reply.

We finally arrived at the Festival Stage area. "Cool Cool Cool!" Says the.....INTERVIEWER OF SOURCERS WEEKLY! This is my chance to get noticed.* pictures self on cover winking with caption: The hot new Fairytail Member. Background full of sparkles*

Okay well maybe it wouldn't look like that but a girl could dream can't she? The Sources weekly guy says "Lucy cool, your doing the pageant ? Cool! Lucy just keeps walking backstage and says" I know its  glorious isn't it?" Flipping her golden locks. What was that about? The SW guy looks at me, his eyes get huge" its the lovely girl that won a fight against the Fire Dragon the only people that can that is the S-class group! COOL! What's your name? " He says while taking flash pictures of me. "Um Miku" I say while blocking my face from the camera." Your so beautiful cool,cool! And the newest member of the guild" He says still taking pictures."Listen buttface if you don't stop taking pictures of me I will shove the camera up you know where." He stopped frozen in shock"So violent...COOL!"he started taking pictures again."UGH!" I said going backstage. But no matter how annoying that guy was I wanna be on the cover of SE and the only way to do it is to win the Miss Fairtail Pageant!

Hey readers I feel like I owed you a long chapter since I have been slacking big time, A lot of bad has happened in my life so I wasn't focused on this I'm sorry but I'm back now. Happy Free! Friday!