Chapter 2: Natsu<3

I finally made it, I have been waiting for this moment after I join this guild I can finally get answer's! The sun was shinning and the sky can't be any clearer, it's just perfect. I fold my wings back small enough so you can't see them. I opened the door and walked inside.

            Whoa, this place is huge! The guild was full of loud wizards but I sensed incredible magic power from each and every one of them. A girl with white hair turns around and walks towards me with a tray of beers for all the people at the guild.  "Hi I'm Mira" Mira said and she gave a huge smile.

     "Hi Mira I'm Miku" And I return the smile. "Are you here to join the guild?" Mira asked

"Um yeah joining this guild would be great!" I said. "Let me take you to Master Makarov" Mira said As i followed her she asked, "So what brings you here?"

   "Well im here to get answers i have heard lots of great things about Fairytail in my village so since then ive been dying to be here so, here i am!"

    "Thats great! Makarov is always welcoming more members, and we could use a bit more feminism to this place" she said cocking her heard slightly towards a man with huge black hair and tattered black clothes digging up his nose.

      "Eww gross" i yell-whispered. Mira laughed "I know right? But everyone in this guild is nice and we all sick up for each other"Mira says as we arrived at a bar table where an old man with a staff and a cape sits on the table. "Who are you?" says the old man. "Im-" Mira cuts me off "Gramps this is Miku and she would like to join our guild" Mira explains.

     So this is the Master how can he. he's so fun-sized and so kawaii(cute). But i guess you cant judge a book by its cover.

    "Okay, your in!" Wait......What!

    "Thank you Master Makarov but why make such a decision so quickly?" I ask.

     "You have a good soul, great power, and your beautiful and confident, I would be honered to have you in my guild." My face was a ever-so-slightly pink color. "Arigato(Thank you) , Master you wont regret it!" I said as i punch my fist into the air. "You can call me gramps. Here were family." he smiles. "Now if Mira could give you a tour that would be great" Gramps said. "Uh Gramps I actually can't , the guild is very busy today but someone eles could take her........" Mira says as she looks around the guild to find someone. Just then a Blue flying cat with wings similar to mine but smaller and white came in with a guy that had pink hair. "Oh hey Natsu come over here!" yells Mira. The Boy with the pink hair turns around and walks over "Hey Mira!, who's-" And he froze, just staring at me with hearts in his eyes. "Natsu? ,Natsuuu?" Mira says waving her hands in his face. But he just kept staring at me."Um excuse me, Natsu? I think Mira needs you right now" I say. "Oh sorry your just so...so beautiful." Natsu says. I was blushing extremely hard."Aye!" says the blue cat. "Aww your so cute!" I say "Thanks" said Natsu. She was talking to me Natsu!"

      "No she was talking to me"

                   "No me!"

                   "No me!"

     I laughed. "Natsu I need you to give Miku a tour around the place please?" Mira asked. Natsu smiled "Ofcourse, my pleasure." Natsu says. He starts walking then stops. "Come on Miku!" I walk quickly walk to catch up with them. "WAIT!" Mira yelled and caught up with us. "You're officially in pur guild now so here you go" And stamped me on my right shoulder the guild' emblem but it was in blue . "Thank you, Mira" I said "You're welcoming, you two have fun now!" Mira shouted as she ran back to serve the beer."Shall we?" says Natsu. "We shall".

        Im sooo sorry guys i took forever to update ive been so busy. but from now on ill do it weekly. So what do think of this chapter? Comment, Vote and ofcourse Read!