Step 5

It was a beautiful morning,Naima woke up and was still in bed when somebody knocked the door,on her sanction Ahmed came in and was about to call her for breakfast,when he saw Hamza's diary lying beside her pillow.

His eyes were on stalk ,he rushed to the diary and holding it he said,"who brought it here and how?"He was full of surprise ,suddenly he closed his eyes in regret and said,"My God! I didn't give it back to Hamza...he must be waiting for it".

"What is to worry? no problem ,it's just a diary,what so special?" asked Naima, "yeah!! just a diary",Ahmed sighed deeply ,"but it means a lot to Hamza,he never allows anybody to read it",instantly addressing towards Naima he inquired ,"have you read it?"

"No..I mean yes but"..Naima was muddled."What? Oh!! Naima ,it is really so private for him,he is so introverted,well! no need to divulge in front of him that you read"..he was speaking without break.

"Oh! wait Ahmed"..Naima got up from bed and untangling her hair said,"this diary is full of Urdu,a language unknown to me,how can I get it"..she wore a light sweater and wearing shoes plus muffler she went out with him.

"Oh yeah!! this is written in Urdu,a language totally unknown to you",Ahmed chuckled."Yeah!! keep on laughing I was dying to read it,you stupid",Naima spoke in anger.

"oh! madam will you please tell me your reason of dying?" Ahmed inquired with his eyes filled with look and a broad smile on lips.Naima stopped walking and looked towards him and said,"hello! I was not dying just wanted to know ,what he could write".

"yeah yeah! you are so free that you want to know what everybody writes in his private diary",said Ahmed,just with a purpose to irritate her and she was really vexed.

"oh!! stop it Ahmed",dragging chair of table Naima shouted,"I don't know what you want to say".

"Nothing!! seriously I don't want to say anything ",he exclaimed in a loud voice,then instantly lowering her voice he said in a secretive manner coming near her on table, "I just want to ask...".Then he chuckled and got busy with putting jam on bread ,Naima was seriously exasperated ,looking to Hania ,she said just like crying baby girl,"he is irritating me.Please stop him to do so".

"I am not irritating ,just tell me Hania gee and Arham ,is it called irritation to ask somebody a question",inquired Ahmed.Arham laughed not because of Ahmed's talks but to see peevish expressions on Naima's face.Naima looked at Arham and said in a childish voice,"yes! laugh you too...you were left".

Hania said to Ahmed and Arham.."stop both of you,otherwise I will not allow both of you to eat breakfast".Looking to Naima she said,"come on deary eat something",Naima smiled and her moving hand to toast was stopped by Ahmed's voice ,he was saying to Arham "some people don't even wash their dirty face in morning".Naima was seriously embarrassed ,she just forgot to go to washroom and it was just because of Ahmed,she just wanted to slap him ,but watching Ahmed and Arham laughing ,she instantly got up from table and didn't take breakfast in the morning.She could hear Hania insulting both of them..

Knock knock.."yes?" asked Naima,"May I come in?" Ahmed was outside ,"No!!" Naima exclaimed .."even then",he said and opened the door ,in his hand was a tray with some meal.

"Actually Hania gee was wanting to come,but I thought it will be more appropriate for me to go.Well!! sorry for my behaviour...I just wanted to irritate you to have a sort of fun in this boring voyage",Naima smiled because she also agreed that travelling in submarine was really boring and horrible for her as well.

"Your smile shows that now you are going to jump on this tray,hold on Naima",said Ahmed .Naim's eyes were again filled with anger,"oh oh! joking Nemo"..sitting near her on chair he said.