Coyotes at the bus?

Today in school was very strange to me. None of my friends really talk to me. Andrea was absent. I don't blame her maybe she is very sad still that she lost her dog or something else. I didn't eat breakfast I wasn't hungry. In math I turned in my late homework finally! In computer lab I sat on a different computer. Sebastian gave me a piece of paper since I said I need scratch paper. I said taking the paper from his hand "but I need a pencil!" He turned around and said "well too bad I'm using mine!". I got up and got a pencil. But man I kept blowing my nose in there ;-;. Dominic said "the tissue box says take what you only need so TAKE THE WHOLE BOX!". I laughed and take some tissues. Oh god when lunch came it was insanely weird. Like this is how it went.

I grabbed my lunch and sat down next to Terri. Then she started getting all REALLY CRAZY and locked my legs with her legs. I tried escaping but man her legs Where strong! I went to her ear and said "Imma call 911 if you DON'T LET MEH LEGS GO!". She then said "I want to marry your legs" in a joke way. I started to get creep out and started punching her legs. But then I gave up cause she wouldn't budge. Terri then started screaming and sucking a apple really weirdly. Then isyana Started saying something to Terri so I pushed Terri and she fell on isyana and isyana made a weird sound like she was crying and gasping😂.

On recess Terri was practicing basketball with the girls and coach Knight. I just watch them with Gracie. But then Gracie wanted to do it so I was the only one ;-;. We watch Charley brown Thanksgiving and the pilgrims. It was funny and fun. In the bus I was sitting next to Wendy and Cindy. But they didn't talk to me cause they were talking to Brianna at the other side. But then this girl scream and said "THERE IS A COYOTE!". We all looked behind the bus and saw them. Then these kids got off the bus stop and run after the coyotes. People started saying"stop them!" Or "your going to get eaten!" I just sat there watching. Then I went home;-;.