Enter into the Dark

-----CHAPTER 2----

As I woke to, I shivered.
"When did Middlesaw High suddenly get cold?!"
--looks around---

"What,Where...am I? And why did Middlesaw High get so gloomy and dark?!" This looks exactly like the  dream that I had this morning.
----looks around with a panic expression-----

"Teria, TERIA! Where are you?"-
"Shhhh" a mysterious voice said.
----jumps-----

"Who....who are you?" "Come out wherever you are....or else..."
"Or else what?" The mysterious voice said again
"Or else....I'll smack you with this  stone?!"
"That's not a stone you stupid, it's a  snail's shell!"
"EW EW EW EW!" *looks up and coughs*"Oh shut up! Come out and explain to me who you are and what am I doing here?"

As the mysterious voice stepped out, I saw a mysterious look on a face and a boy that looked like he was taller than me by 1.5 cm. As he fully stepped out of the shadow, his eyes were blood black, but had a spark of mystery and adrenaline. He looks handsome and cute with his blond hair brushed out perfectly, but I forced myself not to blush and tried to stay clam. After all, I'm focused on finding my friend and getting out of ...wherever here is.

"Very well stupid, I'm Chris, son of .....that's not important." He said as he came closer and kissed me on the lips.

"Get away from me you creep!" "YOUR TOO CLOSE! AND WHY DID YOU KISS ME....!"" Yuck!"
"Shut up will you, I was trying to shut you up!" Plus the king wants to meet you." Chris said with a mysterious tone.
You could have told me instead of kissing me!"

I thought this is odd, he didn't answer any of my questions and he will never answer my question of why Teria isn't here with me and where Teria is.
Being  the determined  person I was, I wasn't going to give up on (possibly) my best friend being lost in this gloomy place.
*coughs* "do you happen to see another girl....?"

Chris gave me a sharp death glare, "What did I just say NO question stupid, the king is expecting you!"
"My name is Claire, NOT STUPID!!" "And why does the king want me..."
"I said no questions and let's get moving 'Claire'!"

I have no idea what I've gotten myself into and who this guy is the son of,but the next thing I knew I was walking with him farther into this strange place.