Waiting For Superman

To lift her up and take her anywhere Show her love and climbing through the air Save her now before it's too late tonight She's waiting for Superman - Daughtry "Waiting For Superman"

Wyoming Winters unknown teen from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire - beaten by her drunken father, disowned by her druggie mother, invisible at her school.

One night Wyoming just can't take the abuse, the invisibility at school and of course everything else, so she goes to the the nearest bridge when suddenly someone saves her, this someone being Harry Styles an outcasts bad boy, who cares about nobody but himself and his motorcycle.

All this time Wyoming Winters has waited for Superman to come and save her; finally figuring out Superman doesn't wear a cape - he wears a leather jacket and rides a motorcycle.

Now a whole new world is opened up of excitement, romance and an unforgettable experience. But when dangers lurk in the shadows, secrets are found out, and drama arises: Wyoming Winters isn't to sure if Harry's the villain or the hero?

Warning This Content is Rated R For Restricted Due to Abuse, Near-Suicide, Sexual Content, Possible Drug Usages, Bullying, Triggers For Self-Harm, and Violence. If You are Uncomfortable with Any of These Then I Suggest You Re-Think About Reading This.

Waiting For Superman © Daughtry

Waiting For Superman Fan fiction © a_diamond™

Chapters, Epilogue, Sequels, Characters © a_diamond™

Gifs, Music, Harry Styles, Ashley Benson © Rightful Owners