Christmas Wish

~ GrUvia ~

Christmas is near. Everyone is busy looking for a present for their friends and family. Gray is walking towards the Fairy Tail guild not realizing he already strip his shirt. He stop in front of the guild and whispered something.

When he came in, a table is flying directly to his direction. Natsu and Gajeel is currently on in a brawl. He look around and saw Erza eating her strawberry cake in the bar counter with Mira talking to her. On the side was Levy and Lucy talking, must be about books again.

He's not on the mode to fight with Natsu at this moment. He was busy thinking about his wish for Christmas. He was certain of wishing something like that. But after hearing what Juvia's wish is, uncertainty cross his mind.

"Juvia wish Gray-sama will notice Juvia's love."

Juvia's wish keep on repeating in his head. He suddenly don't know what to do. All he wish for this coming Christmas is to have a normal life and that Juvia will let be himself and stop stalking.

He's not as dense as the others thought he is. He knows that Juvia love him. And he must admit he feel proud that someone love him that much. It's just that, Juvia's way of showing it is annoying and embarrassing.

Right now he is not sure what to do. He is turn between his wish and Juvia's wish. She is still his nakama and he doesn't want to hurt her.

He walk straight to the farthest corner of the guild and sulk. This is the first time he is thinking deep about Juvia. He need to decide on what to do about her before Christmas will pass. He intended to give her a clear answer regarding her feeling towards him.

****

"I wish Juvia will stop stalking me, it's annoying."

What Gray told to Natsu-san and the others keeps repeating in Juvia's head. She accidentally overheard the conversation of the boys about Christmas wish. She forgot what the other's wish for Christmas but she can't forget Gray's

Is Juvia really that annoying to Gray-sama? She can't help but ask herself. Who wouldn't if you heard it from the person that is special to you? And instead of wishing hard that her wish will be granted, it was push aside because she is thinking of Gray's wish. What is Juvia supposed to do?

Juvia absentmindedly sit in a table near the door. But she will not be easily notice where she is seated. That table usually occupied if the guild is full. And right now, the people in the guild are all members who seldom take a glance on the table where she is.

But unfortunately Mira who was busy serving drinks for the guild members notice Juvia not stalking with Gray. After serving Laxus drinks she left her post behind the bar and sit next to Juvia. The other girls who notice this follow Mira too.

"What's problem Juvia? We are not used in seeing you like this." Mira asked.

"Yeah, at this moment we are expecting you to run around following Gray." Lucy added.

"Juvia is thinking something important." Juvia answered the two.

"And what is this important thing you are thinking about?" Erza asked while munching the last bite of her strawberry cake that she didn't dare leave behind.

Juvia sigh and said. "Juvia's Christmas wish."

"Oh, and what is your wish this time? Still the same?" Levy's eyes is twinkling.

Juvia nodded to Levy. "Juvia wish Gray-sama will notice Juvia this time." She said in a bit loud voice and you can see her eyes forming hearts.

Little did she know that Gray passed by to the door and was able to overheard her. Gray stay still on the door and become stiff for a moment but hurriedly came out as if Juvia is chasing him.