Chapter 3 New love?

Magicstroms(Seto)POV

"Maybe i should have gone with the windclan patrol to the gathering"meowed Magicstrom to himself.Suddenly he heard a cute and high pitched laugh coming from the nurersy,Magicstrom padded over to the fresh kill pile and gotten two rabbits for the queens he padded to the entrance and saw 3 cute kits one was yellow and orange striped kit with a cute laugh(Bodil40).One was orange kit (Simon)who was chasing the yellow kit until it fell and the yellow kit laughed,"DiE LiKE a CHICken!"it shouted.The last one was pure white (Baki) who was sitting there amused by his brothers."What are their names " asked Magicstrom,"This one is Cactuskit(Because bodil means cactus in bulgraian...THE MORE YOU KNOW)and this one is Ragekit(Cuz you know what i mean)and this is Snowkit"meowed Silverheart.

"Here"meowed Magicstrom as he placed down the rabbit,"Thank you" sliverheart meowed.

Magicstrom saw another kit mewling in the other corner,the kit was strangle a dark green kit with green stripes,"Whos this little guy"asked Magicstrom."This is Swiftkit(Chimneyswift)"meowed the mother."Heres one for you"He meowed,"Thanks Magicstrom" Windtail meowed.

Magicstrom smelled the air "Rogues?" He meowed to himself,he raced out of the entrance and followed the scent.he followed it until he saw a shape coming,"Whos there" he demanded,"Magicstrom,I didnt know you were this Handsome" he meowed."Im Razor leader of Bloodclan..I have been watching you and my father is Scrouge " said the Razor.

The shape moved closer and magicstrom saw a black tom with two white paws with deep blue eyes."I know you have a grudge on teamcrafted"Meowed Razor."How did you know ?"Asked Magicstrom."Like i said i ve been watching you...I know that theres bad blood in you you cant wait to let it spill (He cant wait to kill teamcrafted)I know so will you join my clan " meowed Razor.Magicstrom was speechless "uhhh umm","Tomorrow at sunhigh tell me your answer"meowed Razor as he leaped and left.

"He knows the prohercy"Meowed magicstrom.