ten

"i can't believe you're not helping." namjoon said, taking another large box of flowers and carrying it to the truck.

"why not?" yoongi asked, seokjin looking at him fondly.

"jin! you're supposed to make him help!" taehyung stated, watching yoongi drink his slushy, which he couldn't help but want to drink because of how hot it was outside.

yoongi ignored taehyung, and focused on jungkook.

"do you want some?" yoongi asked, holding out his slushy towards jungkook, who nodded, mumbling a soft thank you. jungkook drank some, loving how jealous taehyung looked.

"i can't believe him." taehyung said, shaking his head. jimin grinned.

shortly, the old store was empty, and they were all driving to the new store.

"jiminie, can you get me a slushy?" hobi asked, and jimin smiled sweetly. "of course!" he said, "i'll be right back!" he shouted, "can you get me one?" taehyung asked, "no!" jimin yelled, running out of the new store.

"don't worry, i'll buy you one." yoongi said to taehyung, and taehyung looked at him shocked.

"you won't poison it, right?" he said, causing yoongi to look at him offended. "i'll think about it." he said, running out of the shop, following jimin.

"thanks!" taehyung said, having his slushy. yoongi smiled, before looking around. the store was set up, everything where it should've been. walking up to the door, he flipped the sign which said 'closed!' to 'open!'.

he got at least twenty customers, and jungkook frequently visited during that day, watching his boyfriend attend many customers.

it amazed jungkook, how yoongi would plaster a fake smile onto his face and would use an unusual sweet tone.

"do you have to work?" jungkook whined, taking yoongi's hand and leading him into seokjin's bakery/cafe. yoongi laughed, showing his gummy smile to everyone.

"no, but i like working." yoongi said, looking around before pressing a soft kiss on jungkook's lips.

jungkook kissed back, but knew that it would be difficult to get used to kissing someone who in his eyes, was perfect, in every way.

"i forgot to take a picture!" seokjin cried, leaving a flustered jungkook.

"it's fine!" yoongi yelled, and seokjin sighed, before leaving both boys alone.

"good night babe, make sure you get some sleep." jungkook whispered, hugging yoongi tightly.

yoongi smiled.

"good night kookie, make sure your mum actually goes to sleep." yoongi mumbled, letting out a content sigh. jungkook was warm.

"yoongi! don't fall asleep on me!" jungkook complained, before handing him over to seokjin.

"here, take care of your child." he said to seokjin, and seokjin laughed, guiding yoongi to his car.

and off they went.

the house was quiet.

"where's dad?" yoongi asked, looking around. it almost seemed as if he was never home.

seokjin swallowed thickly, "i'm not sure...".

he wasn't going to let yoongi know about what their dad had done, because if he had told yoongi, their dad would've been dead by now.

"mum?" yoongi asked. "business trip." seokjin answered, yoongi nodding.

"what do want for dinner?" seokjin asked. "not sure." yoongi said, rubbing his eyes.

"are you tired?" seokjin asked quietly, heating up the left overs. yoongi smiled and nodded.

"quick, eat dinner and then i'll put a movie on." seokjin instructed, handing yoongi some pizza. yoongi quickly ate, and went upstairs to change his clothing.

"i've put on minions." seokjin said, taking a seat on the couch, giving space for yoongi.

"please no, those things give me nightmares, have you fucking seen them? one eyed bananas." yoongi shivered, but sat down next to seokjin, welcoming his body heat.

"oh my god, yoongi, i'm sure they won't give you nightmares, plus, it's a kids movie." seokjin laughed, grabbing the bowl full of hot popcorn.

"why do you own so many kids movies?" yoongi asked, cringing when the movie started, seokjin smiled.

"namjoon really likes them." seokjin said. "you probably wanna suck his dick right now." yoongi deadpanned, and seokjin gasped.

"what the heck!" seokjin blushed. "look! you're not denying it." yoongi mumbled, getting himself hit by a pillow.

"yoongi." seokjin said.

"yoongi!" seokjin repeated louder, and yoongi smirked.

"i know my name is yoongi." yoongi replied, and seokjin groaned.

"okay, now be quiet." seokjin instructed. yoongi mumbled something that seokjin couldn't understand, but stayed quiet.

"did you know tetris teaches you that when you try to fit in, you disappear?" yoongi said randomly.

seokjin looked at him, worry written all over his face.

"yoongi, are you okay?" seokjin asked, placing his hand on yoongi's forehead. "what the heck are you doing." yoongi asked. "i'm checking if you had a fever." seokjin said.

"haha, very funny." yoongi said, rolling his eyes.

"did you know that banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories a hour?" seokjin asked, and yoongi grinned.

"i bet you wanna get banged by namjoon against the wall." he said, and he was instantly hit by seokjin, soft pillow hitting his cheek.

"yoongi!" seokjin squealed, earning a laugh from yoongi.

"did you know, that when you get upset, your sweat turns red?" yoongi asked, and seokjin scoffed. "actually, it doesn't." seokjin mumbled.

"actually it does, since you're a hippo." yoongi whispered, and seokjin stared at yoongi blankly, before throwing another pillow at him.

"did you know that bikinis and tampons were made by men?" seokjin said, and yoongi looked at him weirdly.

"okay, seokjin, what the fuck?"

a/n: thank you all soo much, and everyone slayed at mama 2016! have a nice day and keep healthy! please vote/comment!