twenty

"jungkook! my phone had broken so i couldn't talk to you!" yoongi explained, as soon as he saw the younger boy enter the room.

taehyung smiled, he knew that yoongi wouldn't break up with jungkook.

"oh my god, why couldn't have you told me, i was really worried." jungkook sighed, but didn't hesitate to hug the smaller.

"sorry." yoongi mumbled into jungkook's chest, closing his eyes. it felt so good to be in jungkook's arms again.

jungkook smiled.

"don't worry about it, but i have a surprise for you!" jungkook said, taking yoongi's hand and pulling him outside.

"jin! i'll back soon!" yoongi yelled.

"okay!" jin said.

that's if he comes back, jin thought to himself.

calling namjoon...

"joon!", jin said into the phone. "hey babe," namjoon replied, as he got into his car.

"they're leaving the street right now, quick!" jin exclaimed, and he could hear how namjoon was speeding, and how loud his music was.

"i think i see them!" namjoon said, and jin smiled.

--

"anyways, so i was going to ask you something." jungkook said, stopping at the traffic lights.

"same though," yoongi said surprised.

"can i go first?" jungkook asked, and yoongi nodded.

"yoongi, will you marry me?" jungook suddenly asked, not being able to keep his excitement in.

"oh my god, yes, i lov-" yoongi was cut off.

the next few seconds were horrific. namjoon had crashed into a car, sending the car towards jungkook's car.

due to the impact of the car, they both flew out, through the windshield.

but the last words jungkook heard were,

"i love you."

jeon jungkook and min yoongi were both announced dead at 23:46:59,

holding hands and with smiles on their faces.