Chapter Four

The nekst dey, I woke up wit a kitten poster on my penis and Glitter cum all over the walls and I luked at Jorfag

"Mourning Jorfaggotdiepleasenigger;))))" I say to him, my heir fioop flopppppign around and becuming perfect instently 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

"I'm so happy you cell me taht you fucking bowl of noodles :))))"

He call me
Noodles???

It triggers a Vietnam flashback

-flapback-
Suddenelsief the school esplode and and Horfag and I turn inta dragoons and we fly 2 eragoon and eh lol no it's d reams

-flapback-Suddenelsief the school esplode and and Horfag and I turn inta dragoons and we fly 2 eragoon and eh lol no it's d reams

___
I walk up froom teh dream an lagg the nootmare offs lol

Joorfug look at me and licc he lip then he raped me🤔🤔???

He poot he big horse cock
Inside of my tight ass and fucks me into another universe

He poot he big horse cockInside of my tight ass and fucks me into another universe

I'm eht the KNEW universe I see a boeatiful array of knowledge

I flote arund in the liquid essence of the universe and inhale all the knowledge

I discover many things

I can answer the question that is bugging you the most right here right now

😈
*insane laugh*

"Why do people still use umbrellas in Modern Society?"

The question is a deceptively simple one, for reasons upon which I will elaborate. Firstly, people use umbrellas for the purpose of remaining dry, or not wet, specifically when their surrounding area is being rained on, pelted with wetness as it were. But whence this desire for retaining dryness when one's environment is wet, whence this human urge to ostracize oneself from the natural cycle or rather, "To ostracize nature from one's own life." –General Custard. Is the clue not in the question? Is it not the same with modern mans' wish to spend his life in cities, homo urbanus, removed from the tumult of the organic world. And yet, what is this world? And what is rain? Rain wets, providing plants and animals with nutriment, filling up their cells with cytoplasm and their veins with blood to transport nutrients, allowing them to stay alive. Rain wets, providing the ground with moisture, moisture which seeps down through the sedimentary layers of soil, and without which no repositories of drinkable water would be present for the urban human to hydrate himself. Urban man is desiccated, but relies upon the natural cycle to replenish him. Yet he pretends that this ancient arrangement is beneath him, as when he removes his domicile from the wet ground, as when he removes his body from the rain. The umbrella is the symbol of man shunning nature, of woman shielding herself from the life-giving sky. Rain wets, and it erodes the cracking ground creating landslides, waterfalls, floods. It reforms the terrain, allowing new flora and fauna to make their inroads in the surface of our world. Yet from this, modern man and woman shield themselves. Why? Why to keep their clothes dry, to keep their electronic items secure, for you see rain wets and kills technology, and that is the bane of homo "so-called" sapiens. What sapience is there in erecting the edifice of your life and society on a foundation that is enemy to the water? Who's anathemize cloud and air and sea and sky, for water is in all those things. And then, what is an umbrella? An umbrella is an illusion, a self-delusion that you can keep the wet out of your life, that though you breathe and eat and walk on things infused with it, you can control the dominion of water over your existence. What could be more intolerably vain than the child wishing to control his parent, except the child believing that he can and is. It, is the delusion of created over creator, of art over artificer, but is that...truly so mad? What is the artist if not the channel for the divine, the whisper of muses in the song of demons, wherein lies the purpose of the artist if not an artistry, whose essence is its' product, the work of art and water is the artist. Animal creation the art and human civilization the crowning jewel, the final stroke of the paintbrush. Why do people use umbrellas in modern society? Because, they...are life.

I close my eyes and float away, sleeping and content with my vast knowledge and omnipetanse

I am god

(A/N)