[12] out of my league

-=+ Olivia's POV +=-

It is now the day after we told each other that we liked each other.

I really like him.

I wonder if he will ask me out. I doubt it though, he will probably forget about me by tomorrow.

I guess I will just see how this goes.

Time Skip into Zack's POV

Man, I really like her. I really want to ask her out, but she'll probably say no because she is way too good for me.

She is way out of my league.

Like way out of my league.

You know, I think I'm gonna do it.

I'm finally going to get the courage to ask her out.

I mean, ya, if she rejects me, I'll be sad. Honestly, I would be heartbroken.

But, it doesn't hurt to try right? I think she'll say yes, since she told me that she liked me...

We'll see I guess.

I think I just need some help.

I start looking around the cube house for Joe. He always can help me.

Finally I found him outside, sitting on a lounge chair, playing on his phone.

"JOEEEE!" I yelled loudly so that he could hear me, even thought I was literally right next to him.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?? YOU SCARED ME!" He yelled back at me.

"I need help." I said in a serious tone.

"Ok... You're scaring me Zack." He then gestured for me to sit next to him.

"Um, it's a girl." I said shyly.

"OMG REALLY? WHO? WHAT IS HER NAME? TELL ME NOW!" He started demanding me.

"Shhh, quiet down. I-It's Olivia." I said to him to shut him up.

"OMG I KNEW IT! Fuck sorry, but yes #zolivia is sailing!" He said happily. "So what do you need help with?"

"I need to know how to ask her out, nicely and properly." I said with a blush in my cheeks.

"Oh... How about tomorrow? I'll take the rest of the Cube out somewhere, and you two stay behind. I'll do it early, so she is still asleep and you can plan."

Wow. He was good.

"Should I make the rest of the Cube involved?" He asked me.

"Nah, I want it to be a surprise." I told him.

He nodded.

"Ok then, it is on! Thank you so much Joe." I said smiling, "I owe you."

"Nah you don't, anything for you to get a girl." He said smiling.

"Ayeee thanks man." I said grinning with glee.

"No problem boryyy." He said back.

With that, I went inside and started planning my "date".

•••

This is long overdue guys, I'm sorry. I won't be updating the other stories rn because I'm gonna perform my dances for the nutcracker, so wish me luck I guess aha.

Thank you guys sm for everything and bye my little penguins ily 💘