[17] thankful

-=+ Olivia's POV +=-

Today was the last day of Minecon/us being together.

I never wanted this trip to end.

I love these people so much. I've spent so much time with them. This isn't fair. I don't want to leave, but we have to.

We are trying to make this the best last day ever.

But after this, we all go back home, and do god knows what.

Will we ever see each other again? Not sure. But it may take a while if we ever do.

I quickly got ready and headed downstairs.

We were having a luxurious breakfast, and it was huge, but very delicious.

I guess we are going all out on our last day here. You can tell that everyone is a little glum.

Everyone seemed ready to go out.

Once we were all done eating, we went to go do some fun activities.

We went to the mall, shopped, and even got some Starbucks because we are basic bitches.

After that, we went to a place with pretty plants and scenery.

At the pretty place, we just took a lot of pictures for memories.

Couple pictures, singular pictures, group pictures, you name it.

After that, we went to the bowling alley and just spent our time there playing against each other and competing. It was so much fun. We did that for about an hour or two as well.

Finally, we went to a restaurant and we had our traditional Cube restaurant dinner.

After that, we headed back to the Cube house, and we had a little party/get together with ourselves. So cool, I know right?

We brought out the alcohol (ooo frisky right?), we also put movies on for everyone.

We also ordered pizza, and we had ice cream and some other snacks/goodies on the tables.

Also, some of us changed into our bathing suits and we went into the jacuzzi. The jacuzzi that we have is actually a pretty decent size, and it could fit a good amount of people.

I was one of the people who got into the jacuzzi, and so was Zack. We were next to each other in the jacuzzi, and there were other people around us as well.

He looked at me and said, "Olivia. You are so beautiful. I love everything about you. You are the love of my life."

I smiled and blushed really hard. No one has ever said that to me in my life.

"I love you so much Zack. I'm so glad we are together. I'm so lucky to have you." I finished saying with a smile.

He then looked into my eyes, leaned in and kissed me.

I know it may sound cliché, but that kiss made me feel like fireworks were exploding.

That kiss made me confirm that I know that he is the guy for me.

We then ended our amazing kiss.

"Aw omg that was so fricken cute!" Bee said to us.

"Gross guys, get a room!" Will said to us.

"Oh shh. You're just jealous." Zack said with a chuckle then a smirk.

Will just smiled and laughed.

We spent a little more time in the jacuzzi, and then we all got out because it was getting too cold and windy.

We then all went inside, changed into our pajamas, and just pigged out on junk food while having a Harry Potter marathon, because who doesn't like Harry Potter??

Finally, we all eventually fell asleep because we were all tired from our long day.

I really didn't want tomorrow to come, but there is a day for everything.

•••

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter guys! But sadly, this book is coming to an end.

It's sad to say, but this book had to end at sometime aha. But when this book ends, that means more books to come!

Hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

Bye and ilygsm my cute little penguins <3