[18] good memories

-=+ Olivia's POV +=-

I woke up felling pretty groggy from yesterday.

I think back to what events happened yesterday, and I smiled.

Good memories.

I also remembered that today is the day where we have to say goodbye.

I don't want to do it. No one does, but it is for our own good.

But this isn't a goodbye, it is a see you later.

I walked over to my bathroom to get dressed comfortably for the flight home.

Man, I hate airplane flights. So long and cramped.

I barely did my makeup. Just quick mascara and lip balm.

I then changed into a comfy T-shirt and some extra comfy sweatpants. Never could go wrong with those.

Finally, I put on my converse, put my hair into a braid, and headed downstairs.

I reached downstairs, and I look around to see sad faces all around me with extra baggage.

It's time.

They were apparently all waiting for me, so by the time I was ready, we were all ready to go.

Zach said he already got us Ubers, and they just arrived outside.

We all took our stuff to the front of the house, and seperated ourselves into the three Ubers we have.

We all packed our stuff in the trucks of the cars, and we got in almost in sync.

We then started to drive to the airport.

In our car was me, Zack, the other Zach, Will, and Joe.

The other people were in the other two cars. I didn't know how they separated themselves though.

The whole car ride there was a bit sad, since we knew our fate, but we said some jokes and had some good laughs.

After about an hour drive to the airport, we got our bags and tickets and got ready to check in and board, when it was time for our different flights to go.

Before any of us did anything, we went to Starbucks and got our basic white girl drinks.

We then took a group picture for multiple memories.

We then checked in to say that we're here, and we all sat down in the waiting area.

We waited for about 15 minutes when they called the first flight that someone was taking.

"Flight 320 to Australia is now boarding. Flight 320." The intercom repeated.

We knew that it was Bee's and Straub's time to go.

I got to admit, I cried since I'm so emotional.

Before they went though, I took a selfie with them, and I gave them both a hug and wished them the best.

Man, I'm gonna miss those guys.

I see them go to their gate and board.

Bee and Straub down.

We all were still silent, awaiting the call for our flights.

This is so nerve racking.

"Flight 420 to Canada is now boarding. Flight 420." The intercom said once more.

The Canadians are leaving... Noooo!

I took a picture with all of them, while crying, and I hugged them all.