09: Surprise

I stood up then walked to my bathroom. I took a hot shower that made my body feel good .

I put a bathrobe around my naked body and put all my wet hair on one side. I got out of the bathroom and opened my closet.

I wore a nice outfit [picture up^^] then grabbed my phone and walked out of my room.

I walked downstairs as jungkook looked at me confused "your going somewhere?" He asked as I nodded "I need to get some groceries" I simply said .

He stood up and walked to me "I'll come with you" he said as I nodded then left the house with him.

For the first time we were walking silently but jungkook suddenly broke the silence "why did you drink it?" He asked me seriously "I just saw it then drank some" I answered

"Well you know that you can't handle it well why'd you do it?" He said getting more upset "sorry I won't do it again" I said holding his hand.

"Promise?" He said as I nodded "promise". We reached the supermarket and entered buying all groceries I needed.

Jungkook walked to the ice cream fridge and picked out some ice cream for him and the boys.

We met at the cashier and paid for all the groceries and stuff "it's 24,000₩ ma'am" the cashier lady said

I opened my wallet but I only seemed to have a 20,000. I didn't know what to do so I looked at jungkook that just smiled "it's okay let me pay this time" he said handing the lady money.

I carried the heavy groceries but jungkook took them away from me "I'll take those" he said I smiled "thank you and I promise I'll pay you back, you didn't have to pay for today I could-" he cut me off "shh, stop talking or else I'll kiss you again" he said giggling and continued walking with the groceries.

We reached my house as we walked in but the boys weren't here and all lights were off. I went to the living room and as I turned on the lights "surprise!" They all yelled as I stood there confused.

"Happy birthday to you~~" they sang as Jimin walked to me with a cake I totally forgot that today was my birthday. "Make a wish" jungkook said with a smile.

I closed my eyes and made a wish, all members cheered happily "we really wanted it to be a surprise but jungkook ruined it" Jin said then slapped Jungkook's head

"He did?" I said "oh yeah is this the surprise you meant earlier?" I asked as he nodded.

We all sat around the cake. I'm really thankful for having all of them around me especially on a day like this.

I stood up as they all looked at me "Uhm, I would like to say something to all of you here. I am really thankful and grateful for having you all around me. Today was the best birthday party ever not because of the amazing cake or because of the pretty decorations or the rocking music, it's because you guys are here and even if you got me a slice of cake with a candle I'll still love it, thank you all for being there for me and taking good care of me and treating me like your sister, I love you all" I said as I spotted some tears in Jungkook's eyes I smiled to him as he smiled back

After that they all hugged me and gave me a great big hug. It was an a amazing birthday.

After the sun was gone jungkook grabbed my hand and took me outside.

He made me sit then made me look at the sky. After a second or two explosions of fireworks were all in the sky all colorful and they looked really pretty.

I looked at them as jungkook hugged me "happy birthday" he said as I smiled "thank you jungkook" we broke the hug and kept staring at the fireworks.

"Did you prepare this for me?" I asked as he nodded then looked at me "why? Don't you like it?" He said as I looked at him "I love it jungkook" I said then kissed his cheek. He smiled then the fireworks ended as we went back inside the house.

All boys were asleep as me and jungkook went to my room. We always share my bed and it's okay with both of us. "I'll change" I said as he smirked "pervert" I said with a disgusted look.

"Your the one that came into my bathroom that day" he said pointing his fingers on me as I blushed "n-never speak of it again!" I said then quickly went to the bathroom.

I took off my clothes and wore my black shorts and a lose white shirt, I walked out finding jungkook sitting on the bed with his phone.

"Is it okay if I sleep shirtless?" He asked as I shook my head "why not? I can't sleep with a shirt it's uncomfortable" he said as I looked at him "fine you can take off your shirt" he smiled then threw his shirt away.

"Try keeping your hands to yourself" he said smirking, I looked at him disgusted then threw a pillow on him. "I'll try" I said sarcastically.

I slept on bed and put the warm black blanket over my body. I smiled knowing that I have a shirtless jungkook beside me but quickly shook my head removing the thoughts of my head.

#######

I woke up then stretched my hand above me and yawned, I looked over to a cute jungkook that was sleeping. After I looked at him I realized he was shirtless my cheeks turned red as I fixed the blanket over him then went to the bathroom.

I took a shower then put my bathrobe over my body with my wet hair on the side like usual. I got out of the bathroom finding jungkook just woke up.

I couldn't help but stare at his body, I looked away then walked to blow dry my hair. He stood up then looked at me "keep your hands to yourself" I said as he giggled then went to the bathroom.

Someone knocked the door as I was blow drying my wet hair. I saw Taehyung standing by the door with a smile, Jungkook came out of the bathroom as Taehyung's eyes widen and his smile faded away at the sight of a shirtless jungkook and me wearing only a bathrobe.

I wanted to explain to him what he might've misunderstood, "it's not what it loo-" I tried to say before he left and closed the door.