24: We're Getting Married

I was so happy to finally meet Taehyung tomorrow at the party.

It's been almost a month or two or maybe more since he left and now he's coming back to see me!

I wanted to look extra stunning and attractive which meant I had to do some shopping with Mina. I went downstairs and sat happily on the couch.

"What's up with ms.sunshine today?" Jimin said then chuckled "OPPA IS COMING!" I said happily as they all laughed at me. "He told you finally!"Jin said

"You guys knew??" I asked as they all nodded "why didn't you tell me?!" I said like a little baby girl "because Taehyung wanted to" Namjoon said.

I looked at Mina "shopping?" I asked as she nodded.  I was so happy as I ran up to my room getting dressed. After I was done all of them were ready

"The boys are coming?" I asked as they nodded "but we're going to the movies while you can have your shopping thing" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Let's go then" I said excitedly as we all walked to the car. Jin drove us to the mall as the boys and us went on separate ways. Me and Mina started looking for the dresses until one finally made us satisfied.

We finished then headed back home with the boys. We all sat in the living room in a circle "wanna play truth or dare?" Jin said as we all nodded.

Jhope spin the bottle around as it landed on Jin "Oppa truth or dare?" I asked as he picked the truth "did you ever make out with Namjoon Oppa?!!" I asked excited as he blushed red.

[namjin shipper]

They both couched "o-o-once" Jin answered as I teased them. Next it was Mina as Jungkook asked her, of course she picked the truth.

"Did you ever feel jealous of someone and wished they hadn't been with you?" Jungkook asked as we all looked at her then she nodded "yes I hate her so much, but she'll regret being with me soon" she said as we all giggled at her evil self.

Finally we finished playing and we all went to sleep.

{ the next day }

I woke up and as usual went to the bathroom and washed up, I went downstairs and helped Jin finish up breakfast, then we arranged the table with  all foods on it displayed so you can have more than just a choice.

"Food is ready!" Me and Jin yelled as the boys came but Mina wasn't here. "Where's Mina?" I asked as Jhope pointed to her room then sat down.

I walked to her room that was slightly opened, she seemed busy in her phone talking with someone I turned around to walk away but I tended to listen to her conversation.

"Oh don't worry she'll regret the day she even met me, dude chill it's not bad I know that it's the right thing to do, don't you love him?, then stop complaining, thank you for doing this for me I owe you sis." She said then ended the call

I went back to the table and ate breakfast, the boys played around the hiding and screaming and laughing as usual filled the place, Mina came and joined them afterwards.

Soon it was 5:29 which means we needed to get ready, I went to my room picking the outfit me and Mina bought. I went to the bathroom and changed slipping my body into it.

I walked downstairs making the sound of the heels click each time I make a step

I walked downstairs making the sound of the heels click each time I make a step. All boys look at me as they're jaws drop making me slightly blush,

"W-wow" they all said in unison which made me giggle on the other hand Mina just scanned me and left to the car

She was acting weird but I just shrugged it off, we all got into the car as I was playing with my fingers nervous for meeting Taehyung. I felt jungkook's soft hand brush over mine as I smile

"Don't be nervous" he said, I nodded then continued looking to the front. We finally reached Namjoon's house it was HUGE, all rich people with fancy dresses and cars going in.

I sighed then walked in greeted by Namjoon's parents, I bowed and greeted them back. I went and sat on a table that was at the end of the place where all people were.

Two hands covered my eyes "who am I?" A deep voice said into my ears,"Oppa?!" I said turning around then hugging him really tightly. He kissed me as I kissed him back .

We started exchanging I miss you's and I love you and talking about how we were doing with out each other.

A long pale skinned girl with brown hair and a fancy white dress walked to us as we were talking,

She clinched into Taehyung's hand and kissed his cheek "Oppa who's she?" She asks pointing at me.

I was confused but then I thought that this might be his sister he told me about before, "t-that's y/n" Taehyung said.

"Oh her it's nice meeting you, Taehyung told me so much about you" she said shaking her hands with mine.
"Nice meeting you too" I smiled as she showed a cute smile of hers.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked her as she looked at him "I though your flight was cancelled" Taehyung continued

"Oh Mina unnie bought me another one on a new plane I couldn't miss this amazing party" she said as Taehyung let out a frustrated and annoyed sigh.

My eyes widen at what she just said Mina Unnie?!? She knows Mina and Taehyung and apparently I never even saw her once in my life??!

"Y-you know Mina?" I asked as she looked at me surprised then let out a really long laugh. "She's my sister" she said the continued giggling.

Wait!! If she's her sister..... then why is she holding Taehyung's hand and getting all touchy if she isn't his sister?!?!?!

"Y-you and Taehyung know each other?" I asked as she chuckled then nodded "yes he's acut-" she was interrupted when Taehyung pulled her away from me and walked away with her I was so surprised at what just happened and I couldn't explain it.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen attention please" Mina said into the black microphone with a smile. She looked at me with an evil look then continued talking "today my sister would like to make an important announcement that is really meaningful to me seeing her grow so fast I can't believe she's already making her decisions" she said then smiling while handing her sister the microphone.

The sister gladly took it as Taehyung stood beside her "I'd like to announce that me and my fiancé are getting married in a week" she said as they all cheered.

Okay fiancé?!!!? What's going on?!??

"Taehyung and I are getting married" she said into the microphone. My tears fell down my cheeks as I froze in my place. Taehyung looked at me with guilt as my eyes turned red.

I can't believe he'd do such thing to me! I loved him...