15: Jungkook's only Love

I walked to the beach and found jungkook sitting on the sand while grabbing some small rocks and throwing them far away into the water.

I went and sat beside him as he stopped what he was doing then looked at me "your here" he said then looked up front again. "Yeah I'm here" I said.

"Y/n?" He said as I hummed "yeah?" I answered. He looked at me then smiled "are you happy?" He asked me. I was confused "happy?" I asked as he nodded "is Taehyung making you happy and treating you well?" He said more clearly as I took a deep breath then looked upfront.

"Yes I'm really glad to be with him jungkook, it really feels like a dream I can't believe that the only love of my life is actually by my side. I'm sometimes afraid that I'll wake up from this dream and realize that reality is nothing like that" I said smiling and looking back at him

He smiled back "Jungkook don't worry about me I'll be okay and I'm sorry for not telling you about me and Taehyung's relationship earlier" I said

"It's fine as long as your happy y/n" he said then hugged me. I hugged him back then leaned on his shoulder and just looked at the beach that hits the shore making small sprinkles of water reach our feet.

"Y/n?" He said stroking my hair "is it bad if someone falls deeply in love with someone?" He asked me "I don't know jungkook it depends on who your really are in love with" I said

"Are you sure of your feelings?" I asked "is 3 years enough to confirm your feelings?" He asked as I sat up "you've loved someone for 3 years?!" I asked surprised as he nodded.

"That girl is really lucky" I said as he chuckled "you think?" He said as I nodded "why don't you confess?" I said as he shook his head "ah~ I can't I want to get over her but by each minute she makes me fall for her even more y/n" he said looking deeply into my eyes as our eyes looked into each other's.

"I can't get over her no matter how much I try to" he said still not taking his eyes of me. "Don't feel bad it's her lose anyways she missed being with the perfect guy jungkook" I said patting his back as he nodded.

"Look at that" I said pointing at the shore "you see the water that hits the shore every now and then? That's like love a person comes and goes you can't ever make a person love you or hate you, jungkook your great the way you are and I'm sure that the girl will realize how great of a person you really are" I said smiling "ah I wish she can at least realize my love for her but seems like she's meant for someone else" he said looking at me then back at the sea

I nodded "well jungkook maybe there's another girl waiting for you" I said as he smiled "I guess thanks
y/n" he said and smiled back. His phone beeped as he took it out of his pocket "sorry I gotta go" he said standing up "where to?" I asked

"Suga hyung needs me in something bye I'll see you later" he said waving then leaving me sit there.

I watched the sea and feeling its breeze hit my face making my hair fly slightly. I felt hands run around my waist as I turned around meeting Taehyung's eyes. Our faces were really close as he leaned in and kissed me as I kissed him back.

J u n g k o o k P o v:

I ran to Suga hyungs room and knocked the door but he just said "thanks jungkook hopie helped me already you can go sleep" I smiled thinking that I'll get to spend time with y/n.

I went back to the shore and was about to call out her name but seemed like her lips were busy. My eyes started tearing up and I felt like crying but I just stood there looking at her kissing him.

She seemed happy and she didn't even realize yet that the girl that I was talking about this whole time was her. I'm tired of making her mine because she'll never love me like him me and Taehyung aren't the same.

My tears fell down my cheeks looking at them kissing and having fun, I stepped backwards then whipped away my tears. My eyes were red and puffy from how hurt I was.

I shouldn't be hurt, me and her aren't in a relationship she has her boyfriend with her and she's allowed to kiss him I guess it's just a one sided love that'll never work.

I went to my room and locked it then I couldn't help but silently cry I spot a seashell on the desk. I walked and held it remembering her when she first gave it to me. I looked at it and started crying again. As a man I shouldn't cry but when it comes to her I wouldn't ever be able to hold in my feelings.

She's always been my only type of girl and the woman I'd want to spend the rest of my life with she's my everything and only thing. Someone knocked the door as I dropped the sea shell and whipped away my tears. The seashell was on the floor as I quickly ran and opened the door revealing Mina standing there

"O-oh y-your here" I said nervously as she smiled and walked in. Me and Mina share the same room which is kinda uncomfortable, y/n would always make me sleep with her and share my room with her but now all my time is Taehyung's.

"I-I'm taking a shower" I said then walked to the bathroom and started taking a bath. My cheeks felt wet I didn't know if I was crying or was it was just the drops of water hitting my face.

M i n a  P o v:

Jungkook went into the shower as I plug my phone into the charger near the desk, I felt something under my leg and it hurt my leg a bit. I looked down and saw a beautiful seashell on the floor it was gorgeous and it looked really pretty.

I picked it up and held it staring at its beauty "this will make the perfect necklace" I said thinking of making it into a necklace. I put it into my bag and closed the bag's zipper. I walked out of the room to get some snacks since I was starving.

J u n g k o o k P o v:

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist covering my lower body as the upper body was exposed. Mina wasn't in the room which is better since I'll need to change.

I took out my clothes and started putting them on, then walked to the desk to blow dry my wet hair. I looked at the desk but something was missing "didn't I leave it here?" I asked myself. I looked under the table and on the floor searching for it.

"Where can it be?" I said, I really wanted it back it was the most precious thing I'd ever want and I got it from the most person I love it really means a lot to me where can it possibly be?!