Chapter 6 ~ Graduation

8/1/2014: OVER 200 READS? WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE COME FROM? THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Thomas slowly turned around, and I saw his eyes were reddish. He'd been crying. Over me? 'Thomas....I-' I tried, as Thomas grabbed me and pulled me to him. He hugged me. 'Uhm....' I said. 'May. Please don't go. Stay here for me.'

--------------------------------------------

All I could do was stare. Blankly stare into the distance like I'm Levi or something. Yeah, that kind of look. 'May. Please, I don't want to lose you.' Thomas said. '.....' I had to convince him somehow. 'you're not gonna lose me..' I said blankly. 'we can skype and text and a load of other things.' I looked at Thomas. 'So please.' I started tearing up. 'Don't tell me to give up on my dream like this.' And I snapped. Tears flowed down my cheeks. I didn't want him to see me like this, so I turned around and ran to the exit of the roof, but someone grabbed my wrist. It was Thomas. He pulled me to him by pulling my wrists to his chest. He started getting closer, and I panicked. He came closer and closer and then...

He let go of my wrists, and put something around my neck. It felt cold. 'Please don't forget me. You're taken.' Thomas said, as I ran away from the roof, while drying my tears.

----------------------------------------

'Okay May, we'll see you at T.G.I. at 6!' Grace said. 'See ya tonight!' Lindsay said. 'Austin, I'm gonna treat you to ice cream for the other day!' I said. Austin winked. 'That's a promise!' After Austin said that, we all went our seperate ways. I took my iPod out and plugged in my headphones and played some Area 11, and sang along while thinking. I need to go to Thomas. He's done an hour earlier anyway, and I walked over to his house. I took off my headphones and rang the bell at Thomas's house. Thomas opened the door. 'Oh...May.' He said. 'Hi Thomas. Can I come in?' I asked. 'Y.yeah, sure..' He said as he stepped aside to let me in.

'So...what brings you here, May?' Thomas asked nervously. I really didn't get why he was nervous. 'I just wanted to say I'm sorry I can't stay here, but you gotta admit, with all the things possible, we could skype, and I'll come home for Christma-' I tried, but got interrupted by Thomas kissing me. 'Mng..' I tried, but Thomas just kept kissing me. I didn't like it, but he knew I had feelings for him, so I was kinda powerless. I didn't want this, but what could I do? He started biting on my lips softly, and I wanted to say something, but when I opened my mouth, Thomas slid his tongue inside of my mouth. That's it. I pushed him away and took my leave. Before I opened the door, I stopped. 'Feel free to come to dinner tonight.' I said, and I ran out.

I started crying again while running to my house, and I felt the little mirror opening on me. I didn't want Sparkles* to hear me, but at that moment I didn't care. I tried to catch my breath, but when I was about to stop, I heard his familiar voice. 'May? Are you crying?' Sparkles* said. I gave him a 'Mhm.' sound. 'Why, what happened? Was it that Thomas guy?' He asked, seemingly worried. 'I'm s-sorry for disturbing y-you.. Sparkles*. Nevermind... I'll be arriving tonight. See you then.' I stuttered as I closed the mirror. It wasn't a good idea to talk about it now.

When I was at home, I was well calmed down, and my parents and Kaeri were waiting for me with tea. 'Hey sis, cup of tea?' Kaeri asked. 'How was the last day of school?' my father asked. Right. After dinner I would get my diploma. And then it was saying bye to my friends and off to Bristol. 'No thanks Kaeri. And it was good, dad. I'm having dinner at T.G.I.'s with my friends before the graduation. But I'm gonna check my mail real quick, alright?' I said, going upstairs to my room, and my laptop. And my thoughts were correct. I recieved an email from Sparkles* with some more information. Like, where I'll be staying. Peculiarly, it was only an adress, and he also said he'd tell me more when I got there. Also, he wanted to know what happened. I sighed. I started writing an email to him.